Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 24, 2009
Can anyone clarify...?

I have seen both 9 & 10 am for being at the Festhaus--which is it?  

Also the buffet info has disappeared or been moved on the website and I can't find it anymore.  Can someone fill in the blanks, like menu and pricing ?

Thanks

RE: Pass Member Appreciation Weekend

According to the flyer that I received last week, the first 1,500 members at the Festhaus by 10:00am. Last year I think they were letting us line up outside the Festhaus around 8:45-9:00.

The park has advertised 9AM all over the internet via Facebook, email, website, etc.

Show up early, early around 8:30am and you might just have to wait a while.

My flyer in the mail says 10am. Maybe they'll figure it out.

I always get to the park by 9 am, but cars aren't let in through the toll until very close to ten anymore. So, you can see my confusion of being at the Festhaus by 9 (even though my flyer said 10 as well)--unless they let in early...?

Finally got through to customer service and the rep said 9 am and that the flyers may have wrong info on them since they say 10.

Reactions: Ambz

Just remember that you have a 80% chance of gettin a wrong answer via telephoning the company. Their call center is hardly ever accurate.

Reactions: wombat96

It's clearly a guesstimate based on my personal experiences. Please don't make assumptions that are clearly wrong. You should know very well about the context I post.

Party Rocker said:
It's clearly a guesstimate based on my personal experiences. Please don't make assumptions that are clearly wrong. You should know very well about the context I post.

You're right, I do. The context of baseless assumptions and statements. I think it's a little asinine to say "80% of the time they are wrong" when in fact, it has been reported multiple times now that the event is to start at 9am. I'd appreciate if you put more thought and effort into your post.

David, you apparently just don't understand my position. I said the call center is wrong very frequently. I never said the event would or would not start at 9am. I personally am in the process of determining what time is more accurate for me to plan out what time I want to arrive. There are of course multiple sources for times and depending on who you ask or where it's posted the time is different. I am only making a very fair and valid point the call center is most likely wrong. I did not feel the need to write out a full detailed post because it was just not necessary at the time.

I think this thread should maybe contain the date of this event. I mean, for it to be 'useful' and all. Yea, that's my jacked up way of asking a question.

RE: Pass Member Appreciation Weekend (September 6&7)

Mazakman said:
I think this thread should maybe contain the date of this event. I mean, for it to be 'useful' and all. Yea, that's my jacked up way of asking a question.

Updated

Reactions: Zimmy and MAZ
I must say, statistics are far more interesting when your go with you gut. I mean really, it has been well established that 78% of the time statistics based on data collection, math, and peer review are inaccurate to at least 3 sigma from mu!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad