Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Jan 9, 2010
Perks. Discounts. Giveaways. It's our way of saying thanks.

At Busch Gardens, we're lucky to have some incredibly dedicated fans. In honor of you, we are dedicating one weekend for Pass Member Appreciation - creating a fun-filled celebration packed with special discounts, cool picnics, great prizes and a special preview of Monster Stomp. Wear your pass because you never know what unexpected surprises will be hiding around the next corner.

Actually, with the 2012 coaster reveal... I think I might skip Wild Days for that instead. I'll be there on the 17th.

Alpenscoot said:
Other than it being a short amount of time, whats wrong with the buffet?

The food. It was absolutely terrible last year. Buy a meal voucher and eat at the Smokehouse.

I have to agree, their buffets are usually not very good. I will be there though! Skipping the buffet though. I will probably go to Wild Days on Saturday too.

I got my email and postcard, but I see no mention of the Monster Stomp preview. Does anyone know what the showtimes will be?

Jessica

RocketChk said:
I got my email and postcard, but I see no mention of the Monster Stomp preview. Does anyone know what the showtimes will be?

Jessica

I don't recall them doing a preview last year, but the definitely did in 2009. They only did one show each day and it was near closing time (5:30 I think).

I'll be there but Im currently out of cellular devices... Is there like a meetup time/place?

Youhow2 said:
I'll be there but Im currently out of cellular devices... Is there like a meetup time/place?

Check this thread. This seems to be where everyone is discussing meeting up.

http://bgwfans.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=851

Is anyone aware of what will happen today if the rain continues? Will move indoors to FH? It's a long way from front of park to Germany if it continues to rain... can't do anything else while at park.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad