ParkFans Podcast?

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

Joe

#RIPVolcano
Feb 12, 2011
Near Richmond
BuschDominion.com
CoasterDude3000 said:
I'm assuming the more the merrier, but lets wait until a mod corrects us.
I agree, I feel the more users we gain, so long as they are not pointless internet trolls/spammers, the stronger ParkFans will be. A podcast would definitely help us get the ParkFans name out there.

CoasterDude3000 said:
And hi Joe!
Thanks! Lovin' the new username! :cool:

Sep 29, 2009
I would be more than glad to contribute to the podcast if they made one for Busch Gardens Williamsburg. I would love to talk about plans and developments between Water Country USA and Busch Gardens. I think we would need someone who lives right next to the park, to get audio if necessary. As far as actually recording the podcast, I guess we could either meet up at the park itself, or use Skype. If one of people in the podcast are not able to make it out to Busch Gardens, maybe they could use Skype.

Aug 31, 2013
I dont live right next to it, but I can get inside info..im a secret super spy! ^_^ I got skillz...ad resources...

Shane

ParkFans Founder
Silver Donor
Jun 2, 2011
Raleigh, NC
parkfans.net
I'm open to it.

b.mac said:
If it's going to be a podcast it should be about the industry at large and how BGW, BGT, or KD stack up to the other parks around the country. As long as this doesn't turn into "In the Loop" it should be able to garner some extra traffic, instead of driving them away.
I was thinking along these lines as well.

Zachary

𝓡oyal 𝓜ango 𝓒réme Frappuccino Survivor
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Newport News, VA
twitter.com
Five years later and I still have no desire to be involved. 😋

If someone has a vision and the expertise required to make that vision a reality, they're more than welcome to reach out. We're totally open to partnership pitches.

Mar 16, 2016
I mean thinking of structuring one:
~In season a weekly Pod from the park, updating current goings on. Hopefully get a relationship with the park to let you talk to employees.
~In the offseason you can go on a tri-cycle of SEAS as a company, Amusement industry as a whole, BGW itself.
~Feb -> opening, cover the update to construction.

"ParkFans Podcast, brought to you by Dippin Dots, the Ice Cream of the future served on the new 300 foot spire in Festa Field. Dippin Dots, where the vendors know the truth. Also brought to by the Freestyle Coca-Cola experience. Cheap free stuff every Friday! Do you need a fidget spinner in 2019? No. But hey it's free"

Last edited:
Login or Register to Hide This Ad