Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 28, 2009
Virginia
Just a place to put photos of larger shots of the park and the landscaping; not just a single ride. :heart:

Attachments

• TheParkfromApollosChariot.jpg
    TheParkfromApollosChariot.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 90
  • NessieShrubbery.jpg
    NessieShrubbery.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 107
  • TumbleandSpill.jpg
    TumbleandSpill.jpg
    145.4 KB · Views: 109
the willow tree near one of the train stations my fav tree in the whole park (besides the one with the face):p

Attachments

• DSCN0626.JPG
    DSCN0626.JPG
    174.6 KB · Views: 113
how many people remember this thing in the picture. It used to be in the ENGLAND parking near the dog kennel. pictures taken mid 1980's..

Attachments

• bg31_1985.jpg
    bg31_1985.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 121
  • bg35_1985.jpg
    bg35_1985.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 111
spookybri said:
the willow tree near one of the train stations my fav tree in the whole park (besides the one with the face):p

Sadly, while at Christmas Town, I rode the train around the park and I believe that tree was taken down. I didn't see it. Hopefully it was just very pruned back.

-Sky

Skyrider said:
spookybri said:

Sadly, while at Christmas Town, I rode the train around the park and I believe that tree was taken down. I didn't see it. Hopefully it was just very pruned back.

-Sky

That tree was blown away by the hurricane, they had to chop it up and shred it and I think they are going to use it for mulch, but yeah the hurricane just knocked it over. It is terrible because now there is a big open gap there.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad