Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
We've seen price increases, surcharges, decreased food quality, less staffing, and now shows are suffering.

With shows/performances heading down the the same path, where IS the "budget" going?

Fair, but weren't we seeing new attractions annually when BGW was "better"?

Walked into the Festhaus and caught the last half of the show. The first thing I noticed was that the sound was vastly improved. The vocals were nice and clear and there wasn't that bass muddiness to it. While watching there was a guy next to me who was an employee and we started talking after the show. He said they hired a new sound engineer for the show and he made a lot of changes. He said he found some of equipment was wired wrong and he corrected the sound so it was clearer. I said I could tell and really appreciated change and he said he'd pass the compliment along to the new engineer.

Walked into the Festhaus and caught the last half of the show. The first thing I noticed was that the sound was vastly improved. The vocals were nice and clear and there wasn't that bass muddiness to it. While watching there was a guy next to me who was an employee and we started talking after the show. He said they hired a new sound engineer for the show and he made a lot of changes. He said he found some of equipment was wired wrong and he corrected the sound so it was clearer. I said I could tell and really appreciated change and he said he'd pass the compliment along to the new engineer.
I've hated shows in the Festhaus for YEARS because of the crappy audio. Maybe I'll try it again now!

Reactions: Alf33
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad