Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Aug 19, 2013
Williamsburg virginia
This Friday I will also be going to HOS is anyone else maybe going and need an extra ride partner or maze screamer? Let me know I ve got plans on Sat with some people on here to meet up. I'm going Friday night so anyone interested too about Friday

Sep 10, 2012
Nearby
RE: Friday Oct 4th

Just a reminder, I will be in the park this evening. Will be doing my usual pics and train ride stuff. Not sure exactly where I will be and when yet, but I can often be found on the blue train or in the Pub. My contact info is in the Member's Area. Follow the directions please. I am still hoping to do BB for dinner. ;)

Aug 19, 2013
Williamsburg virginia
RE: Friday Oct 4th

chickenking said:
Just a reminder, I will be in the park this evening. Will be doing my usual pics and train ride stuff. Not sure exactly where I will be and when yet, but I can often be found on the blue train or in the Pub. My contact info is in the Member's Area. Follow the directions please. I am still hoping to do BB for dinner. ;)

Ok sounds good or you can PM for my cell, I usually hang near Grogans and maybe Chickenking you can show me some good areas for some unique pics, because I'm helping out a friend who is a cancer survivor do a blog of her battle and survivor status of cancer and she can't get to park anymore, however she said during her battle she would visit BGW to help her with treatments, so really want to find unique areas in park to grab pics for her to help tell her story

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad