Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 10, 2012
Nearby
After what will be three weeks of no BGW, I got my CT Pass and am ready to get my Christmas on. Ready to see some shows, drink some cocoa & wassail, see the lights and have some fun!! Who's coming?

I hear train rides with Glühwein can be interesting. Lot of pictures and food. Can't wait to see some friends; new and old.
:cool:

Reactions: Nora and Lee
Oct 3, 2013
Chesterfield
I'll be there Day 1 with bells on! :)s did he really just say that?)

Will be headed there myself, as the rest of the fam only comes once for CT.

I'm anxious to try out my new freebie parking in England and to get that Guinness keg in Grogans flowing again :p

I think I may actually eat at Festhaus that Friday and try out their Turkey dinner thingie. Anyone try their holiday meal there yet that has an opinion?

Reactions: chickenking
Oct 3, 2013
Chesterfield
chickenking said:
After what will be three weeks of no BGW, I got my CT Pass and am ready to get my Christmas on. Ready to see some shows, drink some cocoa & wassail, see the lights and have some fun!! Who's coming?

I hear train rides with Glühwein can be interesting. Lot of pictures and food. Can't wait to see some friends; new and old.
:cool:

Where is this Glühwein sold?

Sep 10, 2012
Nearby
^
The Clock & Stein Shop (proper names escapes me atm) in Germany. They will have it available HOT, and in special cups (which will include a refill price). Plus they sell bottles of the stuff!

Peter R.

Loch Ness Monster Lives...45 Years! 1978-2023
Aug 14, 2010
I shall be visiting as well to fufill the fix I am needing of BGW and Christmastown.

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
I can't go until Thanksgiving weekend. I am already worried about the crowds. Not sure if they will be better or worse.

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Virginia
Nic said:
I can't go until Thanksgiving weekend. I am already worried about the crowds. Not sure if they will be better or worse.

Unfortunately Thanksgiving weekend seems to have become a tradition for a ton of locals. First year or two it was never bad but since then the entire weekend has been getting busier and busier by the year. Good luck. :-/

Reactions: Nicole

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
Thanks.

I figure that mostly I wander around and sip hot chocolate, so even with crowds, it can't but so bad. Besides, I have the pass! I'll be back again in December to play with the penguins!

Reactions: Zachary

netdvn

Team Instinct
Jan 12, 2012
in the rear
dvn225.deviantart.com
Stay away from the park on Black Friday and Saturday. Sunday shouldn't be too bad. I've said it before though. Crowds seem to be VERY consistent during CT, so if you go early and stay late on the busiest of days, you should be able to hit all the major stuff without problems. Stick with shows and look at lights at the peak of the event.

Dec 23, 2011
chickenking said:
^
The Clock & Stein Shop (proper names escapes me atm) in Germany. They will have it available HOT, and in special cups (which will include a refill price). Plus they sell bottles of the stuff!

Proper current name - German Gifts
Proper previous names - Vater Zeit and Der Tanzbar

The one shop used to be two different shops. Vater Zeit being the clock shop/Puma side. Der Tanzbar being the stein side.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad