Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
Description from the park’s website:

Jack has escaped The Vault and is ready to challenge guests in an all-new escape room. Ever wonder where Jack gets all of his frightening ideas for new Howl-O-Scream scares? From you! Once Jack gets his guests in the room, it’s a race against time to escape before the Nightmare Machine turns their deepest, darkest fears into reality.

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
This new Jack room was probably more fun, because of all of the nostalgia. The puzzles are also more straightforward. Jack, himself, was great. I love interacting with the actors in these attractions. The downside is that unlike Grave Obsession, you don’t get a pin, if you win (perhaps because it is the easier of the two?).

BGWnut

Advisory Panel
Sep 24, 2018
Also, you do get a free (digital) photo with Jack's Twisted Terror, which I think you do not get with Grave Obsession.
According to the website you are supposed to get it with both escape rooms.

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
I know we had our picture taken for both, and one of us got the first one with his PhotoKey. I’m not sure if they mentioned the free digital download, however, because the last thing I want is a photo of myself. I do recall their offering me pictures every time I’ve done the room in the past.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad