Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I'm still an advocate for a KD edition.

*waits for Nicole to remove my rep*

Reactions: Nicole
I can see no good reason for me to sit through Blood Banquet, Fiends, or whatever nightmare is taking place on International Street. I have paid my dues...

Y'all leave my sister alone. She as already bled for your amusement. What kind of sick and twisted sadists are you that you want to place my older sibling in harms way?

DO NOT raise the wrath of the Zimmy. I will regulate.

Reactions: MAZ
Overlord's Resurrection is actually very entertaining, as is Blood Drums. Neither of which have cheesy dialogue. My hope is that Skeleton Crew will follow suit. As for Eternal Jamnation, shrug.

Also, KD does bear the distinction of fewer cheesy shows than BGW. All Wheel Sports and Clown Band come to mind.

Joe said:
Also, KD does bear the distinction of fewer cheesy shows than BGW. All Wheel Sports and Clown Band come to mind.

No, No. Hit list was just a nightmare, the pop
Music, costumes and singer's voices! Oh, the horror, I just about died.

Clown Band, and All Wheel Sports are cool.

Well I mean, it's Howl-o-Scream, it's a completely different set of shows. I think you should sit through them once just to know in person what they're like. And with one show being completely new we're gonna need more opinions on it. (Rather than bandwagon "I love" or "I hate it")

idk I think the HoS are better than the regular season ones anyways, and are a lot easier to suffer through.

Hit List and Karaoke Superstars can take a hike (hopefully inviting Entwined and LR to go with them!).

I don't think you could call it exotic either, there are no poles. It's really not much different from the other show's dancing outside of their outfits. However, I'm not a dancer so how much I can tell is probably very limited.

Most of the sexual nature of the show is from the not dancing parts tbh.

Watonusrs.gif

Reactions: Pretzel Kaiser
I think it is fair to say that experiencing each show once, regardless of the time of year, is a way to develop a better opinion of each show. Calling the performers strippers, exotic dancers, or whatever really shows you have not seen the show.

As Applesauce has said, I feel like the Howl-o-Scream shows are much better in contrast to the Spring and Summer shows.

Actually Nicole, why don't you enjoy shows again? I feel like I missed that answer a while back.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad