Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Here's the link for Drawn to Life ticket purchases. Cirque du Soleil has a really good ticketing system for their resident shows in Vegas and also their worldwide touring shows under the Big Top. You can pick the exact seats that you want if they're available.

Cirque du Soleil & Disney - Drawn to Life - Ticket Purchase

Michel Laprise is the show's writer and director. He did an amazing job with the steampunk themed Cirque show Kurios so this new show should be pretty awesome.

Here's an interview with Michel and some of the creative team along with some behind the scenes acrobatic footage with some of the artists.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Another thing I am excited to do. I have always been a fan of Cirque shows and this is looking like it is gonna be really good with the mixture of the Cirque acts, mixed in with Disney style concepts with the animation and the music. I am so glad I got my tickets for March 21st, checked it out a few days ago to see what was left since my mom is coming down to visit & Sold Out until like April. With this show going on will be more to do when need to get away and want to do a date night or friends come in to town. I will see it several times. It almost makes me wish how "IMAGINIQUE" at BGW would still be there and they would swap it out for a newer version. Was always my favorite show at BGW, I would go some nights just to watch that show.
So glad for this and can't wait to see it.
Here are some pics from The Orlando Sentinal that I found a few days ago.
I believe the one is a Disney Concept art for the stage, one is the Animation table, Dream of Color Costumes & Mr. Pencil costume
Also, check out the website with some more info and designs, which also shows some very unique make up that will be used, some of the rehearsals and some other sneak peeks into the Drawn to Life Creative Studios.

Attachments

• MHUKBZETKNHTFHDRBZ6MQHDEDM.jpg
    MHUKBZETKNHTFHDRBZ6MQHDEDM.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 2
  • drawn_to_life_05_drawing_desk_942x570.jpg
    drawn_to_life_05_drawing_desk_942x570.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 2
  • CIR.jpg
    CIR.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 2
  • X4J27U4HQRGNFMRS4PDPH6UPJM.jpg
    X4J27U4HQRGNFMRS4PDPH6UPJM.jpg
    344.4 KB · Views: 2
  • Love
Reactions: belsaas and Zachary
I am so glad I got my tickets for March 21st, checked it out a few days ago to see what was left since my mom is coming down to visit & Sold Out until like April.

They are only doing one show each night during the preview period from March 20 through April 16 so tickets have sold out faster. The official premiere is April 17 so after that they will go to their regular two performances each night with Sunday & Monday being their dark days. This is the same schedule that La Nouba had.

Reactions: belsaas and Zachary
Drawn to Life will begin Previews from November 18 through December 9. Beginning on December 10th they go to their regularly scheduled two performances each night with the shows being dark on Sunday and Monday every week.

Reactions: belsaas and Nicole
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad