Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2010
Interesting rumor popped up on the facebook group, "Busch Gardens Williamsburg Connoisseurs." Member posted that the Italy Pavilion will have a new show called Bel Concertino. Anyone heard any rumblings similar to this?

Jahrules

Possibly the 1-millionth Pantheon thread viewer.
Advisory Panel
Feb 3, 2019
Interesting rumor popped up on the facebook group, "Busch Gardens Williamsburg Connoisseurs." Member posted that the Italy Pavilion will have a new show called Bel Concertino. Anyone heard any rumblings similar to this?

Did he quote a source? I would be otherwise skeptical..

Jahrules

Possibly the 1-millionth Pantheon thread viewer.
Advisory Panel
Feb 3, 2019
Fair enough.. I mean it really does need a show there. So I would not be sad or surprised if this were true Especially with the globe sitting vacant until summer nights there is a distinct lack of shows.

Reactions: musicman3204
Mar 9, 2010
Well would you look at that! Still could only be cosmetic, but it makes sense they're working on it now. Facebook post said it was to open Friday, May 31, 2019. Seems to be right on schedule. @Thomas exactly! They're going to need them if it is a solo performer.

Lord Robert

"Not pet. Wingman."
Apr 18, 2014
So the "new show" is restoring the original stage for just this huh? Hopefully this solo performer has pre-recorded music to sing with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad