Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I took it and you can say BGW. I basically told them to get an RMC. Hopefully IG will be such a hit that SEAS will apportion an RMC at BGW after Project 2021.
Eh, RMC can wait. I told them to put a milder attraction after three years in a row of extreme rides. We're not Six Flags needing a white-knuckler every year.

Reactions: GrandpaD
I took it and you can say BGW. I basically told them to get an RMC. Hopefully IG will be such a hit that SEAS will apportion an RMC at BGW after Project 2021.

This actually wouldn't surprise me with their current strategy to try and one up the major rides at Kings Dominion.

I took it and told them to put in a new dark ride.

Sorry @warfelg , I'm with @SLC Headache and @belsaas ... with a thrill ride a year for 3 years, it's time to address others instead of the just adrenaline junkies. A decent interactive dark ride, a couple of medium intensity flats and maybe even a reiteration of LeMans Raceway would round things out nicely.

Reactions: tursiops
I said flats and a true wooden coaster, wooden supports and track - bonus points if they could engineer it as a racing coaster with one side running backwards trains.

Figured if there was ever a way to get one of those again, it'd be best to have the reversed train engineered to actually do that instead of the park just doing it.

Just because the words "roller coaster" are used doesn't mean it has to be a thrill ride. I look at escape from gringrots as an example.

No, actually I suggested a Boulder Dash like coaster along the banks of the Rhine. Although I want to see them do more flats and rides of the like, I think that they are really trying to figure out what are perceived holes in their coaster lineups.

Reactions: BGWnut
Yeah an RMC in 2022 would be nice, but I desperately think they need to take a year off. To counter the thinking that they will keep going with high thrill rides, a nice flat package or quality dark ride will do plenty to keep KD at bay

I moved this thread out to the SEAS area since it seems to be chain-wide.

Tip: If you’re going to fill it out for multiple parks, think about using a different connection (or a VPN) and private browsing so all of your answers don’t get thrown out. ?

(Sesame Place giga here we come!)

Just did the survey, pumped up animal attractions (don't hold your breath, I was surprised they even asked) and said an interactive dark ride. I also asked for an indoor boat ride that passes through the European countryside. I'd love to see new countries added that way. We'd end up with "Europe from the Water"! Yikes!

Just did the survey, pumped up animal attractions (don't hold your breath, I was surprised they even asked) and said an interactive dark ride. I also asked for an indoor boat ride that passes through the European countryside. I'd love to see new countries added that way. We'd end up with "Europe from the Water"! Yikes!

Wonder if Disney has some old Maelstrom stuff laying around SEAS could buy.

• Love
Reactions: Nicole and tursiops
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad