News New Pass Structure

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ

Level 65 Rumor Bear
Aug 23, 2017
Hmmm, I feel like I wouldn't be a fool to expect 20% at all the parks...

(Printed this past week at SWSA)
For those still looking at their pass, you get a digital pass on your phone from SWSA now, no voucher. You can just walk right up to the gate. SWSA can print them out though, and I've had good luck with getting the hard plastic printed at SWO.

The price is higher than the $10 a month that I got during the promo but it's still a great deal for FL residents. For VA, Christmas town is something worth considering as I don't think that is included on any pass but VA pass. I might call to confirm that...

• Love
Reactions: Zachary

Zachary

𝓡oyal 𝓜ango 𝓒réme Frappuccino Survivor
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Newport News, VA
twitter.com
The language on that pass is massively different than is present on other SEAS passes. The lack of anything on there about it excluding specially ticketed events (e.g. BGT HOS and BGW HOS) seems like a glaring error that people could probably be able to use to their advantage.

Reactions: ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ

ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ

Level 65 Rumor Bear
Aug 23, 2017
The language on that pass is massively different than is present on other SEAS passes. The lack of anything on there about it excluding specially ticketed events (e.g. BGT HOS and BGW HOS) seems like a glaring error that people could probably be able to use to their advantage.
also the fact that it fails to mention that you only get 15% discount at other parks.

Reactions: Zachary
Sep 24, 2018
Hmmm, I feel like I wouldn't be a fool to expect 20% at all the parks...

(Printed this past week at SWSA)
View attachment 15519
For those still looking at their pass, you get a digital pass on your phone from SWSA now, no voucher. You can just walk right up to the gate. SWSA can print them out though, and I've had good luck with getting the hard plastic printed at SWO.

The price is higher than the $10 a month that I got during the promo but it's still a great deal for FL residents. For VA, Christmas town is something worth considering as I don't think that is included on any pass but VA pass. I might call to confirm that...
I will say that all passes are like that now. You don't need to get the card. You can just use the voucher on your phone. That's at all SEAS parks. Or at least is supposed to be that way

It is weird that it doesn't mention that some of those benefits only apply when at your home park. As I understand it the Passholder exclusive stuff is only supposed to be valid at your home park and not any others. This includes things like free photokey and ride again access. Also you only get the monthly member benefits and preferred parking at your home park.

I would imagine that a lot of that stuff is written in the contract that you agree to when you sign up but still seems odd not to out some more disclaimers on it.

ˁ˚ᴥ˚ˀ

Level 65 Rumor Bear
Aug 23, 2017
I will say that all passes are like that now. You don't need to get the card. You can just use the voucher on your phone. That's at all SEAS parks. Or at least is supposed to be that way

It is weird that it doesn't mention that some of those benefits only apply when at your home park. As I understand it the Passholder exclusive stuff is only supposed to be valid at your home park and not any others. This includes things like free photokey and ride again access. Also you only get the monthly member benefits and preferred parking at your home park.

I would imagine that a lot of that stuff is written in the contract that you agree to when you sign up but still seems odd not to out some more disclaimers on it.
Preferred parking is included at all parks,explicitly or otherwise. The only times I’ve ever not been in preferred is because the lot was full. I’ve been to all the parks but the SD parks.

I also wonder if the hard passes will print the same...

Last edited:
Login or Register to Hide This Ad