Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
RE: New rewards program

I got this too and I hope it becomes a permanent feature. It feels like 2016 has been a year to refocus on Pass Member Benefits with the permanent BAF offers and now this rewards program. For a while there, BG was giving guests almost no reason to purchase the annual pass vs a fun card but these benefits will hopefully turn that around.

RE: New rewards program

In the entire chain, Busch Gardens Williamsburg probably has the least perks for pass members. I don't know what the other prizes are, but I think four visits is a reasonable number for average pass members.

Reactions: Flyer
I am curious what passes do those of you who received the offer have? I am trying to figure out if these rewards would be only for platinum passes or all passes.

horsesboy said:
I am curious what passes do those of you who received the offer have?  I  am trying to figure out if these rewards would be only for platinum passes or all passes.

Its for all passes cause I have a one year park pass and I received the email as well.

Reactions: horsesboy
I am a platinum season ticket holder and did nor recive anything about this so it just must have been a random pick...

I went the other day too as a platinum pass member, didn't get picked :(

Actually, none of my family got picked and they all have annual passes.

I've only been alive for 14 years :p

But I have had a pass for more than 3 years, but there was years I didn't have a pass in between.

1. What is the Pass Member Reward Program and why was I chosen to participate?
We are testing a new program that rewards Pass Members just for visiting and having fun at Busch Gardens® Williamsburg. The program runs from June 8 – August 31, 2016 and is only open to a select group of Pass Members that were randomly chosen to participate. As a randomly chosen Pass Member, you are among the lucky few eligible to earn four, free rewards this summer.

2. Why isn't the Rewards Program available to everyone?
Unfortunately at this time, the program is not open to all Pass Members or guests. We want to ensure the program works flawlessly before we bring it live to all Members, so we randomly chose a small sample group to help us test the program. This summer we’ll be testing the logistics and working through the technology set-up, as well as any concerns or issues that may arise. While this test program is currently closed, you can email BGWLoyalty@seaworld.com to express interest in helping us out with future test programs.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad