Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I mean I totally understand dangling the carrot so high that not many customers will be able to acquire it but...

$849...

I really don't know who this is for. One person is 1K to play ball. You would have to go to CP more than 10 times to catch a break on the 85 dollar Fast Lane Plus price. I'm just not seeing it.

I really don't know who this is for. One person is 1K to play ball. You would have to go to CP more than 10 times to catch a break on the 85 dollar Fast Lane Plus price. I'm just not seeing it.

Price varies depending on the day you visit. Either way yeah this is something only the most extreme of locals would pull the trigger on.

That's gonna sell out fast regardless of price because the locals and CP fanboys and fangirls are gonna gobble those up without thinking twice about the cost.

Reactions: wombat96
Never been to CP - had no idea it's that revered.

There are locals that go there on a daily basis.

I have friends in Detroit that go every weekend. They were jealous of me when I got an All-Season Fast Lane for KD and they said they'd be willing to pay a ton of money not to wait in 3 hour lines for Dragster, Maverick and many others.

For those that are not park regulars there this amount would seem like a lot. However for the locals and CP Fans, this is a dream come true.

Estimated markup if you buy it and only use it once for whatever reason: 1,697,900% if a wristband costs $0.05 to make. The usual mark up on a 20oz soda in an amusement park is close to 500%.

If you visit and use the pass 100 times Cedar Point will still profit by $844. Like @Unagi said the locals and regulars will gladly pay these kinds of prices if it means they don't have to wait more than 10 minutes in line on any given day.

Reactions: wombat96 and Unagi
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad