News New Details Announced

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

SukaUniFl

Mama Suka
May 11, 2018
ORLANDO
Yes about time too. If you are interested in its progress there isa web site called Themeparx.com and you can check out all of the on going construction of the multiple areas, I really like the clone of The Hulk, but it is Transformer now and looks good in all black track. I do love that they have scrapped the Fast & Furious altogether now, good move it sucks here in Orlando and it also sucks out at USH on the Tram Tour.
I am loving the Kung Fu Panda area and how it is indoors **(pay attention to that rumor is this is how the FB area will or may be at UEU)😎😎
I also how they are making UBR the first all world or land the first Jurasic World and they are getting the first all exclusive JW dark ride which is rumored to be the Gyrosphere concept ride and to be trackless and lots of dinos.
Anyone want to plan a trip and go in 2022 so we can see just how good if not better Epic Universe will be. I might be stuck in KFP area most of the day and hopefully this area will tell us how great HTTYD theme will be , and how the FB all indoors may look.

Reactions: Zachary and belsaas
Login or Register to Hide This Ad