Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Oct 20, 2019
Well since this is a thread where we find the worst places to put a Chick-fil-A, I think this fits the bill pretty nicely. Plus, it would be a fun middle finger to the residents who try to block all of BGW's projects.
In that case, might as well as make it a Zaxby’s 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Coasternerd
Oct 20, 2019
Respectfully, this thread should be titled “New Chik-fil-A or possibly Zaxby’s Locations for BGW”

AIR

Busch Gardens Flying Coaster
Jul 7, 2017
Williamsburg VA

warfelg

Advisory Panel
Mar 16, 2016
Well since this is a thread where we find the worst places to put a Chick-fil-A, I think this fits the bill pretty nicely. Plus, it would be a fun middle finger to the residents who try to block all of BGW's projects.
Well I mean…I’m a golf pro…

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Josephine’s current location……and the park will play off the history of it being a location that serves chicken way back when. Subway will go over by Roman Rapids. m b
Honestly I don't feel that is a bad location if they were to follow through on adding one.

On other news the local Chick-fil-A owner just purchased a new building and is in the midst of doing a demo and rebuild. Since all the in park Chick-fil-A seem to be outside staffed I think that being in the process of such a significant project might make expansion into the park hard.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad