Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

GrandpaD

Curve Flattener.
Aug 3, 2017
Newport News, VA
According to WDW News Today, the on again off again Brazilian Pavilion is coming in 2022 with no major attraction within. (Geez, not even a Disney Princess Brazilian Wax salon?)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View: https://twitter.com/WDWNT/status/1135959289078722561

Last edited by a moderator:
Instead of a new pavilion that SHOULD be a hold area for Brazilian parents who have no idea how to control their children!

• Haha
Reactions: jeffh and BGWnut
And remaining in the PC area, aren't all kids (at times) out of control? I don't think it's isolated to a single South American country.

Being that the majority of South American visitors to WDW are from Brazil it's easy to isolate them for the mayhem they tend to cause.

[...] aren't all kids (at times) out of control? I don't think it's isolated to a single South American country.

I was pondering whether or not to respond to this but here it goes...

I completely agree. I know what @Unagi referenced is a common trope on Disney boards but I honestly think it's in very poor taste. The ethnicity of the annoying kids and irresponsible parents isn't relevant at all.

Also, Disney is building a containment area for out of control children and their disinterested parents—it's called the Play Pavilion. ?

Can we maybe reset this thread? Where it doesn't contain pube jokes and subtle racism?

I mean, everyone here knows that I'm far from the most serious person on the forums, but this is a bit much for a theme park forum. (And no, it's nothing about being "PC", it's about decorum.)

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad