Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Apr 29, 2011
Instead of a new pavilion that SHOULD be a hold area for Brazilian parents who have no idea how to control their children!

• Haha
Reactions: jeffh and BGWnut
Apr 29, 2011
And remaining in the PC area, aren't all kids (at times) out of control? I don't think it's isolated to a single South American country.

Being that the majority of South American visitors to WDW are from Brazil it's easy to isolate them for the mayhem they tend to cause.

Zachary

BGW Eggspert
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
[...] aren't all kids (at times) out of control? I don't think it's isolated to a single South American country.

I was pondering whether or not to respond to this but here it goes...

I completely agree. I know what @Unagi referenced is a common trope on Disney boards but I honestly think it's in very poor taste. The ethnicity of the annoying kids and irresponsible parents isn't relevant at all.

Also, Disney is building a containment area for out of control children and their disinterested parents—it's called the Play Pavilion. ?

Pretzel Kaiser

Advisory Panel
Apr 5, 2011
Can we maybe reset this thread? Where it doesn't contain pube jokes and subtle racism?

I mean, everyone here knows that I'm far from the most serious person on the forums, but this is a bit much for a theme park forum. (And no, it's nothing about being "PC", it's about decorum.)

Login or Register to Hide This Ad