Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
May 12, 2011
517
1,133
210
ROANOKE, VA
I am creating this thread to monitor new and current construction projects for the 2015 Season

2015

Updated: December 10th , 2014*

Confirmed with permit numbers

1. Tempesto (previously announced). (B-142225) - Currently Under Construction

2. Commercial Alteration - France Restaurant Renovation (Bistro) (B-142932)

3. Squires Grill - Countertops and service top replacement (A-141935)

4. Guest arrival sign replacement (B-142898) - Currently Under Construction

5. Festhaus Bathroom Renovations (B-143002) *

Rumored- No Current Permit

1. Replacement of Gate #3 Building (mentioned by Griffon)*.

2. Big Ben Refurb. (mentioned by Griffon and Luke)*.


Note : If anyone has anymore rumored construction project please feel free to add them to the list, or if you have a permit number with them please add them to confirmed. Also please feel free to message me!
 

Zachary

Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
15,983
46,974
260
Virginia
I can confirm extensive renovations coming to Bistro 205 in 2015. I believe we're looking at a new counter-service restaurant.

Also, thread stuck. :)
 

Luke

Pusheen Gardens
Jul 20, 2011
1,995
8,010
260
Williamsburg, VA
Zachary said:
I can confirm extensive renovations coming to Bistro 205 in 2015. I believe we're looking at a new counter-service restaurant.

Also, thread stuck. :)
What does "thread stuck" mean?
 
May 12, 2011
517
1,133
210
ROANOKE, VA
Griffon said:
they will be also replacing the gate 3 building at some point during the off season
Thanks Griffon, I have placed this under unconfirmed until the official permit is posted


Also, A new construction permit has been filed...


Luke said:
Griffon said:
they will be also replacing the gate 3 building at some point during the off season
What/where's that?


Oh, Zachary add to the list they are refurbishing Big Ben.



Is this big ben refurbishment serious ?
 

Luke

Pusheen Gardens
Jul 20, 2011
1,995
8,010
260
Williamsburg, VA
redheadtanman said:
Griffon said:
they will be also replacing the gate 3 building at some point during the off season
Thanks Griffon, I have placed this under unconfirmed until the official permit is posted


Also, A new construction permit has been filed...


Luke said:
Griffon said:
they will be also replacing the gate 3 building at some point during the off season
What/where's that?


Oh, Zachary add to the list they are refurbishing Big Ben.



Is this big ben refurbishment serious ?



Based on past history Griffon is usually correct.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Irishman
May 12, 2011
517
1,133
210
ROANOKE, VA
Luke said:
redheadtanman said:
Griffon said:
they will be also replacing the gate 3 building at some point during the off season
Thanks Griffon, I have placed this under unconfirmed until the official permit is posted


Also, A new construction permit has been filed...


Luke said:
Griffon said:
they will be also replacing the gate 3 building at some point during the off season
What/where's that?


Oh, Zachary add to the list they are refurbishing Big Ben.



Is this big ben refurbishment serious ?




Based on past history Griffon is usually correct.




I have placed it on the list with no permit on file, I was also wondering about the big ben refurb?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zachary

Luke

Pusheen Gardens
Jul 20, 2011
1,995
8,010
260
Williamsburg, VA
redheadtanman said:
Luke said:
redheadtanman said:
Griffon said:
they will be also replacing the gate 3 building at some point during the off season
Thanks Griffon, I have placed this under unconfirmed until the official permit is posted


Also, A new construction permit has been filed...


Luke said:
Griffon said:
they will be also replacing the gate 3 building at some point during the off season
What/where's that?


Oh, Zachary add to the list they are refurbishing Big Ben.



Is this big ben refurbishment serious ?




Based on past history Griffon is usually correct.




I have placed it on the list with no permit on file, I was also wondering about the big ben refurb?



Yup I would think so about big ben. Griffon is usually correct...and it's missing it's hands on one side.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Irishman
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad