Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
BGW website description:

An unearthly plague ravages the land. You cry out for help, and the nobility turns a deaf ear. You perish in the streets, and the nobility turns a blind eye. You are reborn, and the nobility is silent forevermore. Welcome to the gothic nightmare of Prospero, last heir to the House of Usher – inspired by the works of Edgar Allan Poe.

3B02DB59-BA0E-44F6-8E52-D90C1CF1C21C.png

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
I have to say so far this is my favorite house this year. Both times I was through it last night there was an actor quoting Poe's works. No idea if the gentleman was told to do it or did it on his on but I thought it was a great touch. With the small crowd last night it was really fun to go through it slowly and realize just how nice it looks and it was definitely nice to see some of the DK pieces reused

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
Correct me if I am wrong but I think Nevermore has "The Raven", "Lenore", "The Tell-Tale Heart", "The Pit and the Pendulum", "The Masque of the Red Death", and "The Black Cat". Edgar Allan Poe also attended the University of Virginia.

Several of his stories were referenced in the house. Unfortunately, in my opinion, the execution wasn't strong enough for me to be certain of all of them.

May 18, 2021
Does anyone know the name of the song used in the promotional trailer for Nevermore?

Shazam struggled with it for a while and then guessed Opening Ceremony by Hindu Bangli. The song isn't on YouTube as far as I can tell. It exists on Spotify but not for free so I have no idea if this is even close to correct.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad