Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Apr 12, 2010
Ok, so this is the 'everything else' section, so I'm guessing this request is ok to post here.

I need 4 park maps from Illuminights this summer if someone could send them to me in excellent condition. Date isn't important as long as it is within this summers Illuminights period. The reason for this request is because my wife and I have health issues that have been pretty serious this summer...so we had to cancel our trip. Figures: this is the first time we've ever purchased a 2-year pass...so this year is a bust :s
Might need Christmastown maps, too...but not sure at this point in time. If we do, I'll post a notice here and offer to pay for those as well. Our health issues result in us having 'good months' and 'bad months'...so we aren't really sure if we're able to vacation in Williamsburg until much closer to the date we want to go.

I'd be willing to purchase these maps via Ebay private auction in the amount of $17 total. Not a bad deal, IMHO, as opposed to throwing your maps away or recycling them...netting you $0.

My kids love the maps when we can't go, to hang on their walls and to look at the events that were happening that year and on that day in the park. It doesn't make up for missing out on a vacation to BGW, but it does help keep them from getting too bummed out about it.

Anyone able/willing to do this, please PM me a.s.a.p. My Ebay title is 'Flamanar'. You can check my feedback. It's 100% positive. I will also be taking into consideration your feedback as well at point of purchase.

Huge thanks to anyone who can help us out.

Flamanar

Shane said:
I'll see if I can get a hold of 4 tonight.

Really appreciate it Shane, if you can! The reason I'm passing on the online version of the map is because something that's real (i.e., comes from the park) that my kids can have - not to mention the things that happened on that day listed on the back of it - means alot more to them than a small printed map obtained online (in B&W to boot). It's more of a special thing for them when it comes from the park.

The other option used to be requesting an in-park map from the park via phone (which I've done in the past). However, if you request an in-park map from them now, they will send you one just like in the park...except the back is BLANK. Their excuse: security? I don't get it, but it's apparently a guideline they have to follow now.

Thanks again Shane. Please let me know how it goes.

Flamanar

TrevorBondi305 said:
I have 4 Illuminights Maps, and 1 (2?) ChristmasTown 2011 maps. PM me if interested!

Thanks TrevorBondi305. Shane has first dibs, but if he can't get any maps, you're next in line. ;)

Flamanar

flamanar said:
TrevorBondi305 said:
I have 4 Illuminights Maps, and 1 (2?) ChristmasTown 2011 maps. PM me if interested!

Thanks TrevorBondi305. Shane has first dibs, but if he can't get any maps, you're next in line. ;)

Flamanar

My friend wasn't able to get up there lastnight. Sorry, but there is one more weekend of LumNgts, hoping to get up there next weekend.

Reactions: flamanar
Thanks Shane.

TrevorBondi305, please hold onto what you have there in case Shane isn't able to get any maps. If Shane can't obtain any, I'll buy yours. Ok?

Flamanar

Atlantis said:
I really hope no one would make him pay given the circumstances.

I don't like to take hand-outs or freebies from anyone, Atlantis...but I do thank you very much for your concern! :)

I have a couple Illuminights maps from this year and last year that I could give out.

I can try to work on sending them out (Postal Service has been giving me issues lately). I don't have an Ebay account so maybe we can get in contact some other way if you're interested.

Reactions: flamanar
TrevorBondi305 said:
Flamanar, mine are free of charge!

TrevorBondi305 and netdvn, thanks for your generosity. It is sincerely appreciated. However, I made an agreement with Shane first, and I'm a man of my word. If he isn't able to obtain any maps, I'll talk to you guys next...so please hold onto what you have until I hear back from Shane(I would think a week at the latest). I will then talk to Trevor first, then netdvn. I will still want to give whoever obtains the maps something in return, but thanks to the both of you for your generosity.

We may also desire maps for Christmastown this year, so please keep that in the back of your minds. I'm hoping we can at least make it to the park during that time, but it's hard to say this far out.

I'm surprised more people didn't jump on this...considering most people throw away or recycle their maps! And I know a fair amount of people here visit the park fairly frequently. Maybe it just isn't getting noticed in this section. Regardless, I appreciate the efforts of all 3 of you guys :) It will not be forgotten.

Crackel said:
If you wait you may end up getting nothing. Prolly should get them while you can....

@Destroyer: yeah, didn't think about that! Although I usual get one just to have the showtimes when we are able to go to the park.

@Crackel: that's a possibility, but 2 people already have them in-hand, and I've asked them to hold onto them in case Shane can't obtain any maps. So I think I'm safe...although I've been wrong before! I'll give it some thought. ;) Thanks!

Shane said:
flamanar said:
TrevorBondi305 said:

Flamanar

My friend wasn't able to get up there lastnight. Sorry, but there is one more weekend of LumNgts, hoping to get up there next weekend.

Hi Shane. Please let me know if you are able to get the maps this weekend. And everyone else, please hold onto your extras in case Shane isn't able to obtain any maps. Thanks everyone :)

Shane said:
I wasn't able to go. Sorry, I didn't post sooner. Been away from the forums the past few days.

No problem, Shane. Thanks for getting back to me! I appreciate your efforts :)

TrevorBondi305: I sent you a PM.

Thanks!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad