Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 23, 2009
Post any questions and answers regarding music from the various shows at the park in this thread.

JordanFord said:
Does anyone know the names of the songs in Celtic Fyre?!
Most of the songs are written for the show except for The voice,The Streets of Dublin, and The Parting Glass.

The actual "songs" (On the Streets of Dublin, The Voice, Finnegan's Wake, Wild Rover, and the Parting Glass) you can find anywhere online. I believe most of the music during the dance scenes are an original score for the show.

Shafor said:
The actual "songs" (On the Streets of Dublin, The Voice, Finnegan's Wake, Wild Rover, and the Parting Glass) you can find anywhere online. I believe most of the music during the dance scenes are an original score for the show.

Thank you SO MUCH for the information! I have gotten Streets of dublin by steven pasquale and the voice by celtic women all found on iTunes! It sounds EXACTLY like the show music!

Hey, Can anyone list the song names and the artist in order of the O' Tannembom show last Christmas Town??!

Shafor said:

Can you list the names and artists of each song in order from the o tannembom show last christmas town?

I'm an expert on Festivale Italiano. The first "song" is really just a bunch of lalalas written to fit into the score, it's not an actual song. The next song that starts out with a solo male singing is called a Brindisi or drinking song. It's called Libiamo Ne'lieti Calici and is from Verdi's La Traviata. Note that the song has been greatly shortened for Festivale, it includes just the beginning then skips to the ending. The final song is Con Te Partiro made famous by Andrea Bocelli. The show version is much faster than most versions of the song that you can find. It is a combination of the original Italian song and the Time to Say Goodbye version by Bocelli and Sarah Brightman.
If you want the revised lyrics I can PM them.

It was time to say goodbye, as Festivale ended with Illuminights yesterday. :(

BTW: It is correct that the non vocal score was originally composed, and the score for individual songs was (obviously) rescored to fit in with the rest of the show. I think I found the website for the guy who recorded or composed it by Google-ing Celtic Fyre.

BGWfan said:
It was time to say goodbye, as Festivale ended with Illuminights yesterday. :(

I'm sure it will be back next year. It's become a mainstay.

I would agree that it has at least one more year. And it was actually quite different from last year's version: the choreography was completely redone and new acrobats came, the section with the accordion and violinist was eliminated, and the hip hop dance section was added, they even gave the dancers new costumes for the beginning. (I prefer this year's version) If Busch made minor changes like this to all of their shows, I think season pass holders would be more satisfied. Although, some shows like Pet Shananigans, can't really do this.

Anyone know the music from the new Jack is back show at Howl O Scream? I wish I could get the audio for that show! I wish it was on a CD like the illuminights one!

Anyone want to know where Busch Gardens got the music for the Christmas Town show "Rejoice"? On iTunes search , Gregorian Christmas Chants and click on the album with the white forest and a small chanter in the background. The album has the exact same music from the show only Busch spliced it up a little. Although the finale song is by Michel W Smith called "Christmastime". Here is the list of songs in order from the show, also which CD there located on.

1. When a child is born , Gregorian CD
2. Peace on earth/Little drummer boy , Gregorian CD
3. The first Noel , Gregorian CD
4. Happy Xmas (War is over) , Gregorian CD
5. Silent Night , Gregorian CD
6. Christmastime , Michel W. Smith CD

Shafor said:
JordanFord said:
Anyone know the music from the new Jack is back show at Howl O Scream? I wish I could get the audio for that show! I wish it was on a CD like the illuminights one!

Just listen to Sirius Hits 1.

Seriosuly, haha what are the song names?

JordanFord said:
Does anyone know the names of the songs in Celtic Fyre?!

I'd like to revisit this question, now that the 2012 season is here.

Streets of Dublin
Finnegans Wake
...Voice...

What is the current song and dance tune list for Celtic Fyre? Anybody here know?

Streets of Dublin is from the play "Man of No Importance", with a few lyrical changes.
The Voice from Celtic Woman
Wild Rover, Irish standard, my favorite cover is The Dubliners
Finnegans Wake, another standard, Flogging Molly did a good version.
If you dig Celtic folk/Rock, check out Enter the Haggis, Awesome band!!!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad