Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I refuse to believe this is actually closing. Surely they're just going to retheme it, reverse the trains again, etc...

Right? ... Right...?

What we really need is a video of this announcement. Anyone have a link?
MFrom the reports I have seen from people that we're there nothing was appearently said for sure but the annoucement was very similar to the last time they switch the trains around and the consensus seems to be that it is switching the trains, paint and other work not a full closer but given the state if all the SF right now who knows.

Looks like Over Texas posted on Facebook "....but do you really think it's going away? Not a chance! Stay tuned for more...

And with that information let us all come together and breathe a massive sigh of relief. Was really worried about my 200th for a second hah. It's just like PLEASE SELIM NOT MR FREEZE IT SLAPS SO GOOD.

Doesn't Six Flags have a long way to go if they want to catch up with Cedar Fair in the ride removal department?

Doesn't Six Flags have a long way to go if they want to catch up with Cedar Fair in the ride removal department?
I mean yeah of course. We just don't know what direction the company is going under the new leadership and we are seeing a lot of ominous trends. The new CEO has made many concerning comments about the direction they are going.

Reactions: CoasterTalkBob
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad