Movies

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Mar 16, 2016
Sorry for another post but this seemed interesting to put in it's own post:

Jonathan Goff and Leslie Odom Jr put on twitter (and Lin Manuel confirmed it) that this was shot over 2 different shows in the last few shows that Lin and Phillipa run as Hamilton and Eliza. They had been playing the roles for nearly a year at this point.

Find Lin's twitter right now and watch the movie while reading his tweet. It's so awesome to have it almost like a directors commentary track. Like "Meet Me Inside" is written in 7/8 time. That's so hard to keep any flow in.

Last edited:
Apr 9, 2013
Watched Black Cauldron for the first time since I was 7 or 8 (I think D+ is the only way to watch it in HD since the original theatrical run). It holds up surprisingly well compared to other Disney properties, especially from the 80s. Shame they didn't know how to market it and immediately disowned it on release. I'd love to see an alternate timeline where Black Cauldron was a hit.

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
Counterpoint: I’d like to see an alternate timeline in which the moronic hero dies in one of the many situations he created for himself with his breathtakingly terrible judgement.

I did like the pig, though. How did she get saddled with such a useless companion?

Applesauce

未来の月
May 22, 2010
Virginia Beach
So I joined Peacock since they have all (or almost all at the very least) the classic monster movies available.

And I just want to know why all of them are available for free, EXCEPT the original Frankenstein and Creature from the Black Lagoon movies. Only those two are premium.

And I've never seen any of the classic monster movies, but as a big of a fan of Frankenstein I am, I'm just so sad that I can't watch the original like I can with the rest.

At least I've seen the kill count for it.

Reactions: Eric
Login or Register to Hide This Ad