Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

wombat96

avid coaster enjoyer
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia
www.youtube.com
While I prefer marathoning AC, the easiest coaster to marathon is definitely Griffon. Not a lot of positive forces and with the lengthy lift segment there’s a lot of time to readjust. Also, the seating gives significant variation as you move from left to right and front to back on the train.

ControlsEE

I probably should be working...
Oct 2, 2018
I would say Grovers! (lol) Griffon, AC, Invadr, Tempesto, VB, LNM, Alpie.

Brambo

Cyberdyne Systems Software Engineer
Oct 31, 2019
Virginia Beach, VA
www.instagram.com
While I prefer marathoning AC, the easiest coaster to marathon is definitely Griffon. Not a lot of positive forces and with the lengthy lift segment there’s a lot of time to readjust. Also, the seating gives significant variation as you move from left to right and front to back on the train.
Yeah I can definitely agree with this. Griffon is certainly fun especially when you get on the outside seats, but it's a bit short. It is still just as smooth as it was opening year seemingly, but then again I only just started coming back frequently as of 2018.

IRideCoasters

Silver Donor
Aug 16, 2019
Griffon by a country mile and its not even close. Great capacity and manageable forces plus its flat out fun to ride

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
Maybe not for that purpose, but I was thinking more as an overall experience - could I reride it constantly without having headaches, etc assuming there somehow wasn't a line.

I could for AC, maybe Griffon, 2021 probably, InVadr, maybe VB... Probably not for Nessie or Alpie.

Mushroom

Getting aHEAD of myself
Advisory Panel
Feb 12, 2011
@Luke and I once spent an entire night riding around and around on Apollo without ever getting off the ride. It was a nearly empty train—just us and some poor random couple who we were totally third and fourth wheeling. Still goes down as one of my all time favorite memories at BGW: the moon looming overhead, the ominous darkness shrouding the track ahead, the misty air, the warmth emanating from the Rhine, the increasing insanity of “holy shit we’re doing this AGAIN.” Apollo for sure.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad