Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Applesauce

未来の月
May 22, 2010
Virginia Beach
I, again, have a full recording of the show from 2005. I don't know if anything really changed over the years of the original run. However, there are a fair amount of videos on youtube of the various segments of the show. (If anybody wants it, I'm willing to give a play-by-play of the recording I have. But I don't think it's really necessary.)

I still miss the tap dancing segment of the original show. Where they wore straight jackets. It was my favorite part of the show.

Also, my dad got picked from the audience one time during the She-Devil part. I thought it was the most hilarious thing in the world.

Apr 1, 2010
NC
Applesauce said:
...I don't know if anything really changed over the years of the original run.

I still miss the tap dancing segment of the original show. Where they wore straight jackets. It was my favorite part of the show.

Also, my dad got picked from the audience one time during the She-Devil part. I thought it was the most hilarious thing in the world.

They switched things up each year with the core show being about the same.

This is Justin. He was one of our favorite straight jacket tap dancers. Really funny. He went on to perform in "Stomp".
Justin Myles

I got to go up on that number once. Wish they did more audience interaction like they did in the past. One of the charms of Celtic Fyre, in my opinion.

Reactions: Kitty

Applesauce

未来の月
May 22, 2010
Virginia Beach
BGW Family said:
They switched things up each year with the core show being about the same.

This is Justin. He was one of our favorite straight jacket tap dancers. Really funny. He went on to perform in "Stomp".
Justin Myles

I got to go up on that number once. Wish they did more audience interaction like they did in the past. One of the charms of Celtic Fyre, in my opinion.
ahh. That's what I figured. I really remember it changing a little maybe once or twice, and it was a song change or two. I think I remember seeing one routine change, but I don't remember what it was. ( wanna say it changed to the butcher sequence.)

I miss a lot of the audience participation. It was a lot more fun that way.

Party Rocker said:
Is there a video of the full show anywhere?
The only videos I've seen of the entire show, was basically recorded from their tv screen, and it's broken into three parts. Otherwise, you're stuck looking at various clips.

Apr 1, 2010
NC
I've already complained about the technology of my camera back in the day. So, on with the show...

This guy had a fake stuffed person front and a coffin on his back. He walked backwards (his real side) and opened the doors and scared people as he went by.

Attachments

• Monster Stomp1.JPG
    Monster Stomp1.JPG
    80.6 KB · Views: 33
  • Monster Stomp2.JPG
    Monster Stomp2.JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Monster Stomp3.JPG
    Monster Stomp3.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 30
  • Monster Stomp4.JPG
    Monster Stomp4.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 32
  • Monster Stomp5.JPG
    Monster Stomp5.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Monster Stomp6.JPG
    Monster Stomp6.JPG
    140.8 KB · Views: 40

Applesauce

未来の月
May 22, 2010
Virginia Beach
At one point they picked out more than one guy for the Hot Stuff segment. (Only reason why I remember that, is because that was one of the times my dad was picked.)

Reactions: BGW Family

RocketChk

Silver Donor
Mar 26, 2011
BGW Family said:
Justin Myles

We were really attached to him, and before we knew his name, we made up a name for him. He was 'Sam.' I still call him Sam when I talk about him.

wombat96

avid coaster enjoyer
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia
www.youtube.com
Wow, one of the best shows in the history of the park and also one of the most dead threads on the forum. Heres all of the songs from the 2003 version.
Another One Bites The Dust-Queen
Live & Let Die- Wings
Bad To The Bone-George Thorgood and The Destroyers
Shake Your Groove Thing-Peaches and Herbs
Beat It-Michael Jackson
Eat It-Weird Al Yankovic
Hot Blooded-Foreigner
Light My Fire-The Doors
Fire-Jimmi Hendrix
Delerious-Prince
Lets Go Crazy-Prince
Mortis (Residents Past)- Destini Beard and Midnight Syndicate
Chain of Fools-Aretha Franklin
Rhythm is Gonna Get You-Gloria Estefan
Party-Boston
The ending was later improved by ending with "You Shook Me All Night Long" from 2004-2007.

Reactions: Dave / Pink
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad