Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Apr 1, 2010
NC
Any chance anybody is gonna' be around the park Monday or Tuesday? We are heading that way from NC. So, we probaly won't check the forum again until Sunday evening.

Come on, it's only work. Blow it off.
:cool:

Reactions: chickenking
Bummer, I may be up Wednesday briefly and Thursday evening. Maybe. Sunday the 11th is a definite yes!

Gotcha. Our next trip will be passmember night weekend. We'll see who we can run into this weekend, by chance, and catch the rest at the end of the month!

On the road again...
Cheers guys!

BGW Family said:
Gotcha. Our next trip will be passmember night weekend. We'll see who we can run into this weekend, by chance, and catch the rest at the end of the month!

On the road again...
Cheers guys!

You guys are AWESOME!! Enjoyed our meetup last night. Thanks again for the gift (I'm gonna consider it a birthday present). My mommy said she really enjoyed meeting and talking to all of you; Amy too. Hope your son/brother enjoys his day and isn't put off too much by what he may see in the park this week. :cool:

Hey all! It was an interesting weekend with weather and camping...Thanks CK. It was cool to meet your Mom. We enjoyed spending some time with all of you. Glad you enjoyed your gift. More about that when I can get fully awake from getting home at 3am.

Anywho, we'd like to give a shout out to netdvn. Great to meet you! Thanks for the favor!

We had a good meet and interesting chat with Gunslinger. We should have introduced ourselves much earlier. Good to have you in the group!

This should probably be in trip report. But, a quick run down:
• Blasting "music" at ball game in San Marco. GONE!!! WHOO HOO!
• Fireworks from L'Aeronaut. Awesome.
• Monday. Holy Cow crowded. Did we accidently come on a Saturday?
• Tuesday. Automatic preferred parking for everyone. Ghost town. BGW all to ourselves.:evilgrin::
• Looks like Verbolten has switched up backpacks being the bane of the world to ANY hat. Even clipped to you body.
• Verbolten was only loading ONE side Tuesday? Never seen this before. Cost cutting a crew or tech issues? Huge back up. Not a fan.
• Broken rides through out the day: DarKastle, Griffon (stuck on the hill up), Alpengeist, and Mäch Tower (Yes, shocked). With us next in line.
• Ear bleeding volume at KK. I was just standing there thinking, "How could one make this worse?". <Cue cranked music> Oh, that's how.
• Good time chatting to the candle guy while he showed us how he made and carved one.
• Giardino Magico. More like this, please?
• Kudos to the Apollo girl who said the next train would be for handicap riders but that we could ride the second row again for giving up our place in line!
• Three successful and cool meet ups. Thanks guys! (CK's Mom thinks it's okay if he plays with his strange internet "friends" now. FTW!)
• Looking forward to pass member night. There were placards up all over for this, BTW.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad