Mid-Summer Flash Sale

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
Apparently, the park is running a 50% off sale through the end of the month.

From the site:
50% OFF SELECT PRODUCTS
Summer's halfway over, don't miss out on 50% OFF tickets and All-Day Dining. Hurry, offers end July 29!

Reactions: jornor

lce

The best digger in Cairo
Silver Donor
Jan 5, 2018
Frederick, MD
I asked the park since I was hoping to score some dining passes for cheap but the only thing that is 50% off is a ticket or a ticket bundled with a dining plan, whether the ticket be single day - three day, and of course most of us have passes here so I doubt it will benefit anyone.

But for those who want a trip and don't have passes, I'd say go for it, hell of adeal

Keep in mind the ticket has to be used before the start of Howl-O-Scream, I believe it expires on September 9th or something.

Oct 7, 2011
I'll be grabbing four of these for a long family weekend trip later this summer.

I've never considered the dining plan before, so for me it's new and novel to see that you can get an entree, a side/dessert, and a drink (no booze) once every ninety minutes, all day long, at either park. No sharing, but that's still potentially a ton of food. College-student me would have been amazed (and stuffed).

One thing the site does not cover: If I get the 3-day deal, can I park-hop between the two gates during any single day and just pay parking in each location? In past years my season passes have allowed that... but this is a very different deal.

lce

The best digger in Cairo
Silver Donor
Jan 5, 2018
Frederick, MD
I'll be grabbing four of these for a long family weekend trip later this summer.

I've never considered the dining plan before, so for me it's new and novel to see that you can get an entree, a side/dessert, and a drink (no booze) once every ninety minutes, all day long, at either park. No sharing, but that's still potentially a ton of food. College-student me would have been amazed (and stuffed).

One thing the site does not cover: If I get the 3-day deal, can I park-hop between the two gates during any single day and just pay parking in each location? In past years my season passes have allowed that... but this is a very different deal.
I HIGHLY doubt they will allow park hopping with the ticket, but I'd say ask the park on social media.

And the dining plan says "no sharing" but me and my gf just get an entree and a side and split it, and if we get hungry after not eating a ton in an hour and a half we get another round. It's the best only having to spend 30$ for the two of us to eat all day

Login or Register to Hide This Ad