Micro-Managing Board Behind Exec Revolving Door

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

warfelg

Advisory Panel
Mar 16, 2016
I mean....I feel like as an outsider looking in this was known.

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
So if the potential merger were to happen what would the net effect be besides either a more complicated ticket/pass price structure for the additional parks or potentially an infusion of cash?

Gavin

It’s me, a ParkFan.
Administrator
Sep 27, 2009
Spotsylvania, Virginia
Something to keep in mind: per the agreement SEAS made with ABIB; if SEAS is bought out by a competitor, they would lose the Busch Gardens branding. This also holds true if either park is sold off. Whether or not they could get a new licensing deal would totally be on ABIB.

Reactions: Lolers and warfelg

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
Something to keep in mind: per the agreement SEAS made with ABIB; if SEAS is bought out by a competitor, they would lose the Busch Gardens branding. This also holds true if either park is sold off. Whether or not they could get a new licensing deal would totally be on ABIB.
Not that I'm actually doubting per se, but is there direct proof that's an actual agreement with the beer company and/or could there have been a time limit written in somewhere that requires a regular renewal anyways?

Reactions: Mr. Mastodon Farm

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
If ABInbev gets money from it without doing anything for it they would sign an agreement.
That'd be dependent on being able to ink a new deal, otherwise they'd potentially be losing a small revenue stream (small in terms of the billions of dollars InBev has).

Back to the board issue, curious if this is something they'd let a CEO and their team handle or it'd be yet another micromanaged item.

Sep 8, 2019
Being new to this board, has this been a problem at BGW? I would assume BGW and BGT are healthy parks, and the higher churn is at under performing parks?

Login or Register to Hide This Ad