Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Aug 7, 2012
I know that Memorial Weekend will busy. I was just wondering how busy Sunday usually is. Is it more or less busy than Saturday during Memorial Weekend?

Expect the park to be crowded, but nowhere near July 4th or Howl O Scream level crowds. Saturday and Sunday are pretty much the busiest days that weekend. Lines should be reasonable if you plan ahead.

DarKastle's wait rarely ever goes beyond the hour range let alone 3+ hours nowadays. In general, the waits will be around the 30 min-hour range if anything. You'll most definitely run into lines because its a kickoff to summer, but like I said, the park won't be slam-packed like an October Saturday or July 4th weekend.

Just plan according to crowds and snag a Fastpass if the lines get too crazy.

- Or wait out the weekend and hit the park during the F&W Festival. Crowds should be better around that time. :cool:

I was originally planning to go the next weekend when the F&W Festival starts. I'm not excited by that as I was before and I'm itching to get to BGW.

I would go this Saturday but they are calling for rain.

I was just looking at the forecast. Hmm.. I may go up on Saturday then.

Also, I'm purchasing my first season pass online. When I get my receipt, I just present that to the ticket office to get my pass, correct?

Just take the voucher (which is like a receipt) to the kiosks under the new Busch Gardens sign. Scan it and you get your pass like instantly. I used it, and it was very quick and simple.

netdvn said:
Expect the park to be crowded, but nowhere near July 4th or Howl O Scream level crowds. Saturday and Sunday are pretty much the busiest days that weekend. Lines should be reasonable if you plan ahead.

This.

The park will have crowds but they're definitely not as bad as July 4th weekend or Labor Day weekend for that matter. Most people seem to head to the beach for Memorial Day Weekend.

If you can, try and visit the park on Memorial Day. The crowds are very light that day.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad