Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
At the park now, when I went to the self service kiosk Busch bucks did not show up. Nor "mug" vouchers.
Oh its no big deal....just walk over to guest relations and they will be able to help you......thats probably their response. Meanwhile its a 45 minute wait at guest relations.

Reactions: Zachary and Mwe BGW
Wasn't going to go to the park until Pantheon opens. I guess a free beer would also work.

I would imagine the line at Grogan's is going to be a nightmare. Back at St. Patrick's Day they gave out the free green beer at the Smokehouse that was closed. You would think with all of the places that are still closed (Dar Kastle,.....) they could have found another location to dispense the free beer so you could still get a beer and food at Grogan's and enjoy it.

I would imagine the line at Grogan's is going to be a nightmare. Back at St. Patrick's Day they gave out the free green beer at the Smokehouse that was closed. You would think with all of the places that are still closed (Dar Kastle,.....) they could have found another location to dispense the free beer so you could still get a beer and food at Grogan's and enjoy it.
It says Grogan's GRILL not pup so I am assuming they mean across from FF which hasn't been opened.

I didn’t receive it myself, and I think it was a survey for a proposed new “VIP” tier.

From memory of her retelling of it, there was a significant difference in parking. Namely, free VIP parking (not preferred), and an exclusive entrance to parking, presumably the employee entrance. There was a footnote about platinum receiving a dedicated lane for entrance to parking as well.

There may have been mention of a priority entry lane into the park itself. More free guest tickets, plus free QQ after 4pm, some sort of QQ for food lines as well, free soda, and some sort of free VIP tour for something.

From the sound of things, platinum would get Nerfed in a handful of areas as far as quick queues, photo-pass, etc.

She also mentioned something about this new tier getting preferred seating at events/shows.

The email may have been more of a survey getting the feel of things. She’s already turned in for the night, but I’ll ask her to review things with me tomorrow.

And of course all of this is secondhand, and she didn’t exactly attempt to commit anything to memory, so grain of salt sort of situation.

@CTimberlake17 reached out on Twitter with screenshots of the perks from the email survey!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Double posting because he sent another screenshot—this one with the $700 price tag and the comparison to Platinum.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad