Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Unfortunately, in the entire time I’ve had a pass, there has never been a set of hard and fast benefits. Literally, my discounts and perks have varied from trip to trip.

Reactions: Zimmy
Yeah the set perks and benefits were never a thing before memberships. With the old passes occasionally BGW would have a short term reward for passholders like a free friend ticket or something but they were never set out or promised. The only benefits promised were that you would get admission to the parks, free parking and a 10% discount. How many parks it was good for and whether you get preferred or general parking depended on your pass.

Last edited:
Has anyone had any luck with adding their membership pass to their iPhone wallet? I had mine before I upgraded to the 11 Park membership, and now it's gone and I can't add the new one. Someone had mentioned trouble with with a long while back, but I couldn't find any resolution to it. I emailed the guest services, but no response.

Reactions: BenWilkerson
I have mine on my phone and have for a few years. I know before memberships at BGW I had it on my phone but the last year I renewed when I went to add the new pass it wouldnt populate tothe wallet. Never did till roughly halloween. They didnt know why and I never figured it out.

Has anyone had any luck with adding their membership pass to their iPhone wallet? I had mine before I upgraded to the 11 Park membership, and now it's gone and I can't add the new one. Someone had mentioned trouble with with a long while back, but I couldn't find any resolution to it. I emailed the guest services, but no response.

I was't able to get it to work when I tried a couple of weeks ago. I just took a screenshot of my pass instead.

The link was broke when I tried it. I found an app that lets you manually create Apple Wallet things. I used it for my pass and my various reward things.

Reactions: Murphy
I was't able to get it to work when I tried a couple of weeks ago. I just took a screenshot of my pass instead.
Same here. I end up taking a fair amount of photos each visit, and the pass slowly gets pushed out of the way. I'll screenshot it again occasionally just to keep it closer at hand. It is silly to find this as a nuisance, but here I am being a brat about it.

The link was broke when I tried it. I found an app that lets you manually create Apple Wallet things. I used it for my pass and my various reward things.
I just checked the app and the option to add the pass to wallet appears to be gone now. I hadn't even considered looking at that kind of alternative, that's a great idea. Do you recall the name of that app? I can think of a few things that I wouldn't mind trying it out on.

Does any one know if they will have another sale on membership prices before March? And roughly what the prices will be? Kicking myself in the a$$ for not purchasing them during their Black Friday sale?

If anyone knew that, their talents might be better put to use on forecasting sports scores or lottery numbers.

That said, they usually have a spring sale; but how that spring sale will compare to black Friday is anyone's guess.

Any news on the PreSchool pass, this is my son's last year eligible for it. When I do have to get his season pass am I able to grandfather him to our current selection or I do I have to take what is currently available?

Any news on the PreSchool pass, this is my son's last year eligible for it. When I do have to get his season pass am I able to grandfather him to our current selection or I do I have to take what is currently available?
He will not be able to be grandfathered into what you have. You will have to choose from one of the currently available memberships.

What would y'all say the best value is for memberships? Seem to be generally the same besides blockout dates. Is the difference between Premier and Unlimited worth it?

Personally I think Platinum is the best value. The 4 free tickets, 20% discount and free annual photokey make it worth it. Not to mention the fact that Platinum members get 2 free F&W items each visit during F&W.

If the choice is only between Premier and Unlimited, I don't think there is enough of a benefit to justify buying the Premier over the unlimited. The differences are preferred parking, 15% off and 3 bring a friend tickets for Premier compared to general parking, 10% off and 2 bring a friend tickets.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad