Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Got through the employee entrance with no problem and was directed to the England lot but they wouldn't let us park there. The employee directing cars said I should've went to the main gate and to France. I explained and still said no. Looks like confusion is still abundant. Also the park has A LOT of school groups today.

Side note: Had them print the plastic cards, paid, and they're out, told for at least 2 weeks, so we have to reprint paper cards. It has taken me 35 minutes at guest relations. Very nice rep but painfully slow, especially with a 3 year old.

deacfan31 said:
Got through the employee entrance with no problem and was directed to the England lot but they wouldn't let us park there. The employee directing cars said I should've went to the main gate and to France. I explained and still said no. Looks like confusion is still abundant. Also the park has A LOT of school groups today.

Side note: Had them print the plastic cards, paid, and they're out, told for at least 2 weeks, so we have to reprint paper cards. It has taken me 35 minutes at guest relations. Very nice rep but painfully slow, especially with a 3 year old.

If you have time, I recomend letting Guest Relations know about the parking problem. We have had several issues this season with uninformed -- and frankly rude -- parking attendants in the England Lot.

Nicole said:
deacfan31 said:

If you have time, I recomend letting Guest Relations know about the parking problem.  We have had several issues this season with uninformed -- and frankly rude -- parking attendants in the England Lot.

I again might be thinking too simple here:
Why can't they keep a different color parking pass at the employee entrance with a big "E" printed on it and just know that means they go in the England lot?

Also shouldn't be hard to see someone coming from the other direction and know where they should go for parking lol.

Reactions: deacfan31
Nicole said:
deacfan31 said:

If you have time, I recomend letting Guest Relations know about the parking problem.  We have had several issues this season with uninformed -- and frankly rude -- parking attendants in the England Lot.
We're planning on going at the end of the day. Its things like this that have made a trip to the park a weaker experience.

Quick question, So I am biting the bullet and moving to membership, I plan on getting premier since I'm there every other day, but can I go through the employee entrance with a premier membership, like the platinum pass?

My Premier Membership allows me to go through the Employee Entrance to park. It was usually in the England lot, but with all the buses recently they have moved this parking to the France Lot

Nicole said:
TheMightyS said:
I hate to ask this but my searches of the thread are doing no good. Have we determined when or if the guest passes expire?
Thanks!

Here are the date ranges for both the regular Pass Member free guest tickets and the additional monthly rewards.

Thank you! I am not sure why that didn’t come up in my search of the thread. I appreciate your time!

Reactions: Nicole
warfelg said:
Nicole said:
deacfan31 said:

I again might be thinking too simple here:
Why can't they keep a different color parking pass at the employee entrance with a big "E" printed on it and just know that means they go in the England lot?

Also shouldn't be hard to see someone coming from the other direction and know where they should go for parking lol.

Is the employee entrance to England lot only available to the Plantinum/Premier pass holders/members?

Thank you. Also, did anyone else get the email today regarding presale for reserved seating for the Food and Wine concerts? I tried to log on and see price however there was nowhere that I could view or purchase. I called customer service and was told the site was down and to check back later. It is now 10 hours later and still nothing. Is it just me and can others on here see what I am talking about under the "discounts" section when logged in to account? Just curious before calling them again tomorrow. Also, what is the normal going rate for the reserved seating at the concerts in the Royal Palace Theater? I know the others are $5. Thanks!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad