Login or Register to Hide This Ad

Ice

DarKoaster Smellz
Silver Donor
Jan 5, 2018
Baltimore, MD
It's not that my complaint was this one instance, this is just the most recent iteration of ass. It's that repeatedly their website is bunghole, and it surpasses any acceptable disconnect between a business and website vendor.

For this instance, someone consciously set up this status display functionality, a living breathing human being, hopefully with a coding background. It is clear that either they didn't care to test that it worked, or set it up in a very dumb manner. Probably both.

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
It's not that my complaint was this one instance, this is just the most recent iteration of ass. It's that repeatedly their website is bunghole, and it surpasses any acceptable disconnect between a business and website vendor.

For this instance, someone consciously set up this status display functionality, a living breathing human being, hopefully with a coding background. It is clear that either they didn't care to test that it worked, or set it up in a very dumb manner. Probably both.

You're possibly correct, likely someone who is not trained in UX went ahead and approved it alongside that they don't seem to have any CX monitoring solutions in place either, they wouldn't even know there's a problem.

As part of my job, I monitor CX and see comments extremely similar to yours regularly - what we have to figure out is if it's a UX issue, a bug, or random cases of components not being used as intended (an education issue). If it's indeed a UX issue, and it's a high enough priority, we'll go through intense rounds of scrutiny including a process where we interview some of our real users then survey a much larger chunk for validation... And yet even after all the work and changes the comments still keep coming...

Oct 5, 2016
Passes on EZ Pay show as expired every single month at the end of the month and then two days after they show as expired, they show as "Expiring Soon" again. If you call the park, they're entirely unaware of this phenomenon. They should still scan. I agree that it's insane.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad