Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Jan 5, 2021
Not sure if someone can answer: we have a couple of friends who would like to go to Howl-O-Scream that don't have passes. I can't seem to access an option in my online portal to purchase discounted tickets. Do I have the ability to do that at the kiosk before going in? If so, does anyone know what that cost would be? Thanks for any help in advance.

Jul 16, 2019
Not sure if someone can answer: we have a couple of friends who would like to go to Howl-O-Scream that don't have passes. I can't seem to access an option in my online portal to purchase discounted tickets. Do I have the ability to do that at the kiosk before going in? If so, does anyone know what that cost would be? Thanks for any help in advance.
The last time we tried this, we logged into our account online and went to purchase the tickets. Once we added to our cart the discounted price showed up with a note in fine print below it saying, “your membership discount has already been applied” or something along those lines.

The time before that it actually showed a comparison of the two prices which helped us keep from second guessing ourselves.

As for the kiosks, I couldn’t say, but I believe people at the guest services/ticket booths up the hill from the entrance can help with that.

Reactions: Zachary

Brambo

Cyberdyne Systems Software Engineer
Oct 31, 2019
Virginia Beach, VA
Dealt with this the other day... Luckily for you so you don't have to sit through their awful call support service. Only way to purchase member discounted tickets as far as I've been told is through the self-serve kiosks in the ticketing area of the park.

Reactions: Zachary
May 9, 2019
Dealt with this the other day... Luckily for you so you don't have to sit through their awful call support service. Only way to purchase member discounted tickets as far as I've been told is through the self-serve kiosks in the ticketing area of the park.

In the past, I have done all three methods (website which led me to calling the phone support, self-service kiosks at front of park and ticket window). My recommendation is to use the ticket window at the front of the park, if the line is not long, because they can print both the tickets for your friends and any pass/member benefits you also have at your disposal; this saves a trip to Guest Relations once inside the park.

The website is the easiest way, when it works; while waiting and then speaking to someone on the phone is the most maddening.

I usually attempt to print out the bring-a-friend tickets at home and if that fails, then I redeem the day we go to the park at the ticket window.

Sep 13, 2012
Does anyone know if the membership (if I do the monthly payments) continues month-to-month after the initial 12 months? Or does it renew for another 12 months at that time?

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Login or Register to Hide This Ad