Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
We also discovered that with our Platinum Memberships, we saved more money buying the food and non-alcoholic beverages directly than we would have with the discounted samplers.
Are they being discounted at 30% vs the 20%/$4.80 with the sampler?

Admittedly, I never bothered checking to verify that I was actually getting the 30%. But assuming I was receiving the correct percentage, yes.

Ive always joked the cheapest souvineer in the park was the pack of crackers in the shopm in ireland near where the sell the mustard. Its only .25 cent a pack....now with that discount I can say the cheapest souvineer is 12.5 cent now!

Ive always joked the cheapest souvineer in the park was the pack of crackers in the shopm in ireland near where the sell the mustard. Its only .25 cent a pack....now with that discount I can say the cheapest souvineer is 12.5 cent now!

I feel like this is one of the most underrated BGW pro tips out there. Biscoff are AMAZING and if you ever want a quick, cheap snack with no line, grab a couple of those in Emerald Isle. ?

Busch is giving members either a free water bottle, drawstring bag or pin tonight

Attachments

• 20200916_174911.jpg
    20200916_174911.jpg
    995.4 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Nibbins and Eric
I just received an email from the park about my membership renewal. There is nothing earth-shattering in it, but it does confirm that I will keep my 2019 rate. I’m not sure what it means to have upgraded benefits, while the park closed, but apparently I keep them past my renewal date through the end of 2020.

5792B7B4-BB92-43FD-A95D-E28CAF62E3FB.jpeg

Last edited:
I mean at this point isn't 2021 basically going to be free anyhow? I mean aren't we still getting a credit for each month paid for that they were closed?

Right, but my rate won’t increase in December, when I hit my 12 month mark. Since I expect to have to pay for a while, before they open, I appreciate the price freeze.

Reactions: horsesboy
I mean at this point isn't 2021 basically going to be free anyhow? I mean aren't we still getting a credit for each month paid for that they were closed?
I think that we will still pay in January and February.

Interesting. I just got an email saying my pass might not be valid for the Christmas Celebration event. I have the 11 Park Platinum pass, which seems to have disappeared from the website as far as I can see.

It might be a cookie cutter email that is going out, but I'm not certain why I received it.

Reactions: wombat96
Interesting. I just got an email saying my pass might not be valid for the Christmas Celebration event. I have the 11 Park Platinum pass, which seems to have disappeared from the website as far as I can see.

It might be a cookie cutter email that is going out, but I'm not certain why I received it.

Pass or Membership?

Passes are not supposed to get you into Christmas Town, and it appears that will be true for the Christmas Celebration, as well.

Reactions: panopticon31
Pass or Membership?

Passes are not supposed to get you into Christmas Town, and it appears that will be true for the Christmas Celebration, as well.

Membership.

I tried dropping a screenshot of the email, but having no luck on mobile or desktop.

• Wow
Reactions: Nicole
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad