Membership Program

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Feb 3, 2019
@Zachary I have been watching the Platinum price reasonably frequently and have actually tracked it at $26.99 every time I have checked all year. Now I'm only checking it maybe once or twice a month, but I've never seen it not on sale. I was hoping to take advantage of the sale for BF but didn't have the time to get to the park to cancel my old pass with the technique you and Nicole laid out. Maybe next time.
They usually run a spring sale too as I recall.

Nov 24, 2009
Would it be so hard for BGW to send a email if your ezpay for some reason was not completed? So this is completely my fault....but tonight we were going to head up to BGW to grab dinner on the meal plan and get some walking in while enjoying the lights. We drive up there and just as I get to the parking booth I realize I left my wallet at home, no big deal as I have the passed on my apple wallet. Show the parking attendant my phone and she scans it then hands me a clipboard and says I need to sign the slip.I asked why and she says oh your passes are expired so im comping your parking. Then it hits me, I got a new bank card and never updated my account. Now mind you this new card I got last month and I have been to the park many many times since. Come to find out my accound was behind the Nov and Dec payments. You would think when entering the park at some point during the last month or so it would have shown up coming in, or at parking, or at least a courtesy email that my account was behind. Anyhow, drove all the way home and card is updated, guess I will try again tomrrow night.

Apr 1, 2010
NC
Same for me last year. THEY had problems processing my good card, but made me three months behind. I only discovered by calling about something else.

Reactions: Alf33

horsesboy

Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Would it be so hard for BGW to send a email if your ezpay for some reason was not completed? So this is completely my fault....but tonight we were going to head up to BGW to grab dinner on the meal plan and get some walking in while enjoying the lights. We drive up there and just as I get to the parking booth I realize I left my wallet at home, no big deal as I have the passed on my apple wallet. Show the parking attendant my phone and she scans it then hands me a clipboard and says I need to sign the slip.I asked why and she says oh your passes are expired so im comping your parking. Then it hits me, I got a new bank card and never updated my account. Now mind you this new card I got last month and I have been to the park many many times since. Come to find out my accound was behind the Nov and Dec payments. You would think when entering the park at some point during the last month or so it would have shown up coming in, or at parking, or at least a courtesy email that my account was behind. Anyhow, drove all the way home and card is updated, guess I will try again tomrrow night.
Hey at least they compt parking. There was an issue on my account earlier this year that was on their end not mine. They insisted that I pay for parking to get to costumer service to get it fixed an the refused to refund in any form other then Busch Bucks good for that day only. Still bitter about that.

Zimmy

Nessie wants you to look into yourself
Sep 28, 2013
Virginia Beach
You know what I think would be amazing a chronology in the form or table of the various passes over time and what benefits they have added and taken away.
If values were added for each benefit (adjusted for inflation) some interesting data might be able to be messaged out. I would be super curious, which year which pass had the greatest value (afi)

Reactions: Mamunia and warfelg

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
Unfortunately, in the entire time I’ve had a pass, there has never been a set of hard and fast benefits. Literally, my discounts and perks have varied from trip to trip.

Reactions: Zimmy
Sep 24, 2018
Yeah the set perks and benefits were never a thing before memberships. With the old passes occasionally BGW would have a short term reward for passholders like a free friend ticket or something but they were never set out or promised. The only benefits promised were that you would get admission to the parks, free parking and a 10% discount. How many parks it was good for and whether you get preferred or general parking depended on your pass.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2019
Has anyone had any luck with adding their membership pass to their iPhone wallet? I had mine before I upgraded to the 11 Park membership, and now it's gone and I can't add the new one. Someone had mentioned trouble with with a long while back, but I couldn't find any resolution to it. I emailed the guest services, but no response.

Reactions: BenWilkerson
Nov 24, 2009
I have mine on my phone and have for a few years. I know before memberships at BGW I had it on my phone but the last year I renewed when I went to add the new pass it wouldnt populate tothe wallet. Never did till roughly halloween. They didnt know why and I never figured it out.

Mar 27, 2019
Has anyone had any luck with adding their membership pass to their iPhone wallet? I had mine before I upgraded to the 11 Park membership, and now it's gone and I can't add the new one. Someone had mentioned trouble with with a long while back, but I couldn't find any resolution to it. I emailed the guest services, but no response.
I was't able to get it to work when I tried a couple of weeks ago. I just took a screenshot of my pass instead.

Apr 5, 2011
The link was broke when I tried it. I found an app that lets you manually create Apple Wallet things. I used it for my pass and my various reward things.

Reactions: Murphy
Jul 16, 2019
I was't able to get it to work when I tried a couple of weeks ago. I just took a screenshot of my pass instead.
Same here. I end up taking a fair amount of photos each visit, and the pass slowly gets pushed out of the way. I'll screenshot it again occasionally just to keep it closer at hand. It is silly to find this as a nuisance, but here I am being a brat about it.

Jul 16, 2019
The link was broke when I tried it. I found an app that lets you manually create Apple Wallet things. I used it for my pass and my various reward things.
I just checked the app and the option to add the pass to wallet appears to be gone now. I hadn't even considered looking at that kind of alternative, that's a great idea. Do you recall the name of that app? I can think of a few things that I wouldn't mind trying it out on.

Jan 13, 2020
Does any one know if they will have another sale on membership prices before March? And roughly what the prices will be? Kicking myself in the a$$ for not purchasing them during their Black Friday sale😒

Feb 3, 2019
If anyone knew that, their talents might be better put to use on forecasting sports scores or lottery numbers.

That said, they usually have a spring sale; but how that spring sale will compare to black Friday is anyone's guess.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad