Membership Program

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Sep 24, 2018
So I don't know if this is the announcement that I was told about but on the website today they have the 2020 blockout calendar and they updated the members rewards for 2020.

Here is the blockout calendar for the rest of this year and 2020. It shows us what the park is currently planning the operating schedule to be for next year.

Blockout-Calendar.jpg

Some new member rewards for next year are the Platinum members get 2 free food and wine items per visit. All other memberships get one like this year. The only other big change that I noticed was that the free lanyard will be in April instead of August in 2020. They will continue to give away HOS QQ next year during August and for some reason in July they will be giving away a member exclusive CT mug. That must be a typo.

Beyond that from the rewards we can see when the member sneak peeks will be held March 14th, September 18th (HOS), November 20th (CT). Based on the rewards and block out calendar we know that currently Food and Wine will run from May 16th to June 28th, HOS will run from September 18th to November 1st and CT will run from November 20th to January 3rd. WCUSA will be open from May 16th to September 7th. So their final operating day will be Labor day in 2020.

Obviously all of this is subject to change but that appears to be the plan currently.

Edit: Added WCUSA information. Also added a link to the member rewards page.

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2019
So I don't know if this is the announcement that I was told about but on the website today they have the 2020 blockout calendar and they updated the members rewards for 2020.

Here is the blockout calendar for the rest of this year and 2020. It shows us what the park is currently planning the operating schedule to be for next year.

View attachment 17835

Some new member rewards for next year are the Platinum members get 2 free food and wine items per visit. All other memberships get one like this year. The only other big change that I noticed was that the free lanyard will be in April instead of August in 2020. They will continue to give away HOS QQ next year during August and for some reason in July they will be giving away a member exclusive CT mug. That must be a typo.

Beyond that from the rewards we can see when the member sneak peeks will be held March 14th, September 18th (HOS), November 20th (CT). Based on the rewards and block out calendar we know that currently Food and Wine will run from May 16th to June 28th, HOS will run from September 18th to November 1st and CT will run from November 20th to January 3rd. WCUSA will be open from May 16th to September 7th. So their final operating day will be Labor day in 2020.

Obviously all of this is subject to change but that appears to be the plan currently.

Edit: Added WCUSA information.
They also upped the number of free tickets for platinum to 4. Two in the summer months now.

Alf33

Life is short, so eat dessert first.
Silver Donor
Jun 8, 2013
I got a flyer in the mail yesterday reminding me that my membership is going to expire soon (early Oct) and If I renew now, and pay it in full (which I usually do) I'll get a $20 discount on the renewal price. I checked the website and it's on there. The full member renewal price they have lined out is $6 more than last year not counting the service fee.

Reactions: BGWnut and Zachary
Login or Register to Hide This Ad