Membership Program

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Apr 1, 2010
NC
Nicole said:
I guess it depends one how valuable the Membership benefits are to you.

In addition to the previously-published perks, they have added some more:
So far, benefits/perks/value = ZERO. To someone that travels four hours, with perks that have been date limited, we haven't enjoyed any so far. How about Early Park Entry ALL the time instead of just ONE day?

Ride nights we can't get to and extra tickets we don't need or use are unless to us. Along with ANYTHING Water Country. My previous membership for free parking and 10% discount did all the new and "better" membership does. The only new "reward" I have is a higher bill. And the 10% is also no good if you do the shopper pass. How about a permanent bigger discount for members? So we basically got parking and admission out of it so far. Which, as I said, we already had.

Out of that June list, we hope we can make it for at least some F&W and QQ use. Shoot, one can't even get a lousy lanyard. Which appear will be given out on a supply limited, date specific timeline basis when the season is half over.

Hey BGW, your Members aren't only locals, you know.

Signed,
Still waiting for all those wonderful promised rewards of new membership's increased cost.

Nov 24, 2009
We were at the park yesterday and completely didnt even realize we could have got the single F&W vouchers. The shear amount of freebees and discounts is hard to keep up with. And they keep adding things....dont take this as a complaint Im just saying its hard to keep up. Also I wish they would put at least one of the kiosks in the park somewhere. If you park in England you have to go up the hill to get the vouchers for things then if you forget you have to leave the park yo go all the way back to get them.

Nov 24, 2009
luseendesi said:
WDWRLD said:
If you park in England you have to go up the hill to get the vouchers for things then if you forget you have to leave the park yo go all the way back to get them.
There are 2 kiosks located right to the right hand side of the entrance before entering the park.
The last two times I tried to use them they were down, now that was last summer. But still requires me to exit the park.

Mar 16, 2016
Rothbury said:
Here we go again. It seems like BG does everything they can to knock the people who bought memberships this year. Now they are offering $40 admission for the month of June. They had so many offers for free tickets in May that the park was more crowded than it has been in the past.
I still don't know how they can offer the "benefits" of membership and then turn right around and offer discounted tickets to everyone. First it was Fun Cards and now it's discounted tickets. I'm not doing the math but between free tickets in May and less than half price tickets for the month of June....was membership really worth it?
To be fair to the park:

$40 in the month of June is to celebrate Nessies 40th. The email even states that.

Dec 13, 2013
We made the five hour trip to the park this weekend. Bought the 15 sample lanyard for F&W, and at the end of day two decided to try to use our pass to redeem the freebie. “Have to get the coupon from GS”. OK, that isn’t explained anywhere that we could find, even after specifically looking for it. Changed our plans and went Sunday morning really just to use the freebies. Line at GS in the park was 15 parties deep. We ate at Trapper’s. Benefit unused because of lack of direction. Bummed. So when lanyards are being given out, be prepared to have to go to the ticket windows or something crazy, to get a coupon to give to the bobby in front of the double decker, but the bobby wearing the copper badge, not the silver one. He will give you a map for the scavenger hunt, and if you collect all 14 items within three hours, you will get a lanyard. After walking to the other side of the park. BTW, the lanyard will fall apart after six days of being worn around the park.

</bitter>

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
I think the biggest problem is that the front-line staff never seem to have been informed.

In my experience the first two places to look for any Member benefit are the Member website and the kiosks outside the park.

Mar 16, 2016
That's disappointing. I know that it's cheaper for them because you don't have to pay a website or a kiosk to be there, but man....those things don't always have everything that you need or want and the person is easier to deal with.

Coaster Takes

Worshiper of the Alpenchrist
Aug 3, 2017
Raleigh, NC.
I assume premier members are allowed to use the England parking lot? A while back I saw someone mention some confusion about it, I just want to double check before I head over there.

Zachary

𝓡oyal 𝓜ango 𝓒réme Frappuccino Survivor
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Newport News, VA
twitter.com
Yep. Go through the employee entrance with your Premier Membership and ID ready. Assuming nothing extraordinary is going on, you should be sent straight to the England lot.

Reactions: Coaster Takes

Coaster Takes

Worshiper of the Alpenchrist
Aug 3, 2017
Raleigh, NC.
Zachary said:
Yep. Go through the employee entrance with your Premier Membership and ID ready. Assuming nothing extraordinary is going on, you should be sent straight to the England lot.
Aye. Greatly appreciate it.

Jul 15, 2011
Winston Salem, NC
Per GS today, the freebie vouchers for f&w often are only available at GS and only on the days the festival actually occurring. We tried to get ours early at kiosk at zone b to avoid the rush and nothing printed sp when we went to GS to get straightened out that's when we were told this bit of info. The quick que vouchers printed fine though just not the freebie food item one.

Reactions: Zachary and Nicole
Nov 24, 2009
The F&W vouchers are only available on F&W days. You can’t get a voucher and save them for the weekend. It’s one each day for that day.

Jul 13, 2017
Wait. I'm confused. I've been scanning my pass at the kiosks at Zone B to get all my membership rewards so far. Isn't that where I will also go to the the free F&W ticket? Or no?

Mar 18, 2017
Got & used our F&W vouchers at the kiosk B site. It took 3 tries with my wife's but eventually it worked. Can confirm that it is printed right on the voucher that it is good for THAT DAY ONLY. In our case, today.

Not sure where to post this but the 40 cent beer at the Festhaus is 7 oz. of Coors Light only.

Mar 31, 2014
We were able to get the F&W vouchers from the kiosk by the front entrance this morning. Hopefully they got the bugs out.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad