Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 23, 2009
Just wanted to let people know about the new Members Only section of the forums. It does exist, if you can't see it you need to either login or register. From time to time there will be content that will only be available to registered members. I appreciate guests that come to the site to read the posts, but what we really need is a community of people that are willing to contribute to the discussion.

Essentially, the Members Only section is a bribe to get people to register in the hopes that they will contribute to the ongoing discussions here.

I hope you enjoy our forums and feel comfortable enough to let us know what you think about the topics that come up here.

I have an idea for the site and would like to create a thread in this section about it. Seemingly I cannot make a new thread in this section though. Any cause?

That would be a question for Chris. For the time being, just post it into the General Discussion area and I'll move it for you.

[UPDATE: See next post.]

Scoutn757 said:
I have an idea for the site and would like to create a thread in this section about it. Seemingly I cannot make a new thread in this section though. Any cause?

Thanks for pointing out the issue. It was a permissions mistake on my part. You should be able to post a new thread in the Members Only section now.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad