Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I really wish they would bring in more local bands like the Deloreans throughout the year. Back when they were doing the concerts in Festhaus park made for some great relaxing fun park days.

More information on the F&W sampler during the Members Sneak Peek. Seems you have to make a reservation.
View attachment 13812
This seems more of a "we only want to make as much food as we are guarenteed to sell" than a preview. I also wonder the portion size. Thats a hard sell for me, if I knew it was going to be a decent portion I mught buy in for the 3 of us, but I dont want to go in for $51 for a snack. Honestly, I think they should just give everyone a free sampling that day.

Any chance Jack Hanna will be by with some wildlife. I really enjoyed the two opening days I got to see him.

You may have witnessed a lapse in normal policy, but last year many people reported seeing large numbers of guests turned away at the turnstiles for member days.

If you show up to a Membership Preview Day at BGW and don't have a membership, you won't get in. That is policy and it has been enforced.

Didnt really notice it last year, but in years past they have let single day tickets in. I even joked once to a senior park staff member....**cough Carl.....about them asking if we were pass members on preview day and why dont they automatically just give the discounts and he even said not everyone here today is a passholder.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad