Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Jahrules

Possibly the 1-millionth Pantheon thread viewer.
Advisory Panel
Feb 3, 2019
In the latest moneygrabbing scheme by Seas... Members now have the right to purchase themed glasses. A new one will be released each month for 12 months.

$15 each, no discounts.

And yes, there is a Big Bad Wolf one coming in like May/June.

Reactions: Coasternerd
In the latest moneygrabbing scheme by Seas... Members now have the right to purchase themed glasses. A new one will be released each month for 12 months.

$15 each, no discounts.

And yes, there is a Big Bad Wolf one coming in like May/June.
Big bad wolf will be the only pair I’d get.

• Haha
Reactions: GoHokies87
Since this one is Alpengeist, I picked mine up on Saturday. Can confirm no discounts as the clerk didn't care to see my membership card. I offered and expressed that they should be verifying they're only selling them to members but there was no care in the world to see it.

You would think in this day and age they would have to scan the membership in order to let the sale go through. Even still, I do like the glass since Alpengiest is my favorite in the park.

Reactions: Mamunia and Mwe BGW
Did y'all get an email notification about this? I dont see one in my inbox. Where do I get to look at the designs?

Someone throw a pic of the cup itself in here when they get the chance

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Where in the park do you buy them?
Seen them at the Emporium and Der Marketplatz.
Since this one is Alpengeist, I picked mine up on Saturday. Can confirm no discounts as the clerk didn't care to see my membership card. I offered and expressed that they should be verifying they're only selling them to members but there was no care in the world to see it.

You would think in this day and age they would have to scan the membership in order to let the sale go through. Even still, I do like the glass since Alpengiest is my favorite in the park.
Clerk in Der Marketplatz on Saturday was adamant about seeing our membership cards in order to let us purchase, so I guess your mileage may vary depending on who the cashier is.

The box does a really poor job of displaying the art so I feel like these are out of the box and unused on a shelf collectables... Like most of BGW's drinkware these days.
Perfect, thank you. To the snow globe book case they go.

Reactions: Zachary
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad