Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Jahrules

Possibly the 1-millionth Pantheon thread viewer.
Advisory Panel
Feb 3, 2019
Because nothing says "we understand our members" more than replacing a thematically appropriate Festhaus band with a pop cover band...

FB_IMG_1635203320837~2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Dislike
Reactions: Nicole and Mwe BGW
How about they skip the crappy dance parties and just give us back our benefits. In fact I’ll happily forgo the entire Member night in exchange for letting us use the employee entrance and England lot again.

Shhhh don't say it too loudly but it looks like 2 food and wine samples are back for platinum... And now it includes alcohol as a free sample.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Gonna be all much fun I can’t wait!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don’t respect BGW anymore, I view it as a failed business, I honestly want to start sticking it to them, really wild out and let them know how I feel about it.

To be more clear. I will believe it when I see it survive the benefit “updates.” Being on the list now does not equate to being on the list a few months from now.
Yeah I understand completely from recent history.

Reactions: Nicole
Gonna be all much fun I can’t wait!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

In fairness there are at least two worse songs dealing with whips...

The 'whip may nay' and 'whip my hair back and forth'.

I'd rank this one just below 'crack that whip; licorice whip'...

• Haha
Reactions: sotomexx
Last time they did a "special" member appreciation day they let anybody and everybody in. I expect the same thing this time. I'm sure the fun card members will be there and get the same benefits as membership passholders. The thing I got a kick out of last time they did this is they were charging for parking. If it was just for membership holders only they get free parking anyway so here goes another failed attempt to appease membership passholders.

Reactions: Mamunia
Last time they did a "special" member appreciation day they let anybody and everybody in. I expect the same thing this time. I'm sure the fun card members will be there and get the same benefits as membership passholders. The thing I got a kick out of last time they did this is they were charging for parking. If it was just for membership holders only they get free parking anyway so here goes another failed attempt to appease membership passholders.

Yeah, it's definitely a normal operating day.. it's not members only; it's member Appreciation.

So, basically, the only thing unique for members is the surprise gift? But 100% we'll see reports of the gift being handed out to normal ticketed plebs...

Reactions: panopticon31
Basic members have to pay for parking as well.

Also, it doesn't say it's member exclusive, so there definitely will be regular guests with tickets.
Sounds more like a membership advertising stunt aimed at regular guests than a real benefit for members.

If the gift was any good they would mention what it is. If it's secret its so bad that no one would come out specifically to get it.
And let's keep in mind that they considered the christmas plastic cup in summer good enough to specifically mention

My understanding is that fun cards shouldn't be working anymore until next year though, not that that necessarily means anything.

1635251534225.png

Last edited:
Last year free food and wine items worked on alcohol as well. I doubt it will be 2 free items every time though. I feel like I saw on select dates at one point for next year as well.

Forgot about the Christmas plastic cup. You would think they would give you a free drink with the cup now that Christmas Town is here.

I went back and re-read the email and it specifically "Member Appreciation Weekend" I would interpret that to mean Members but I did notice there is no only mentioned. I guess they just changed their mind about being closed and want MORE money! Gimme, gimme, gimme as they seem to be saying this year.

Basic members have to pay for parking as well.

Also, it doesn't say it's member exclusive, so there definitely will be regular guests with tickets.
Sounds more like a membership advertising stunt aimed at regular guests than a real benefit for members.

If the gift was any good they would mention what it is. If it's secret its so bad that no one would come out specifically to get it.
And let's keep in mind that they considered the christmas plastic cup in summer good enough to specifically mention

My understanding is that fun cards shouldn't be working anymore until next year though, not that that necessarily means anything.

View attachment 24926
That's quite the daily ticket price for a non event weekend. If theres no fun cards and prices are high it may be a decent day.

What are the odds that all of the coasters will be open this weekend? I'm worried the only ones that will be open are the three that will be open for Christmastown.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad