Login or Register to Hide This Ad

EdK

Feb 26, 2021
It says single rider lines will be add to Jersey Devil. Each row has one seat so how does that work? Maybe I'm missing something on how the queue line works. Haven't been on any of these single rail coasters yet.

b.mac

Indiana Beach Vibe
May 14, 2011
BFE, Virginia
It says single rider lines will be add to Jersey Devil. Each row has one seat so how does that work? Maybe I'm missing something on how the queue line works. Haven't been on any of these single rail coasters yet.

Basically they'll have a single rider line to fill in the empty seat on the train if the previous groups add up to 11.

Apr 22, 2019
Single rider line on El Toro is epic. I will be taking advantage. I tend to like El Toro way more than my son and nephew, so I'll let them do other rides while I marathon it. But this is getting off topic. I don't see a huge need for a single rider line on Medusa. It's kind of away by itself in the park and so usually doesn't get big lines, even though it's an excellent coaster. At least not the times I've been. Though I imagine that the re-theme will get people riding more than in years past.

Reactions: belsaas

b.mac

Indiana Beach Vibe
May 14, 2011
BFE, Virginia
I'm kind of saddened by the retheme. I always thought Bizarro went out of it's way to have cool queue and ridehouse theming. I hope they keep it up!

The coolest thing about its theming was the flamethrowers and the horse that was mounted on the wall. The Giant Auger of Doom™ is kinda just there and it's not like it's in a plainly visible spot for guests to see the ride interact with like the flamethrowers.

Reactions: belsaas
Mar 17, 2020
Ugh! I didn't even pay attention because everything was a walk on this morning. Except Kingda Ka which wasn't running today and Batman which was down this AM for maintenance along the lift hill.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Login or Register to Hide This Ad