Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

BGWnut

Advisory Panel
Sep 24, 2018
Saw this article in the Virginia Pilot about the guy that BGW insiders call the mayor.

Any proposals for a name for @Zachary? I'm thinking maybe the Jester of BGW? Or maybe the thorny stick in the side of BGW? Too long perhaps.

Oct 18, 2020
Saw this article in the Virginia Pilot about the guy that BGW insiders call the mayor.

Any proposals for a name for @Zachary? I'm thinking maybe the Jester of BGW? Or maybe the thorny stick in the side of BGW? Too long perhaps.
How about "hes who's name BGW does not speak off" Or is that one also to long?

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
“Fake News”

That was more or less Carl's reaction and that was before that was a common used phase.

Here is the article for anyone who is interested. Thanks @Luke who had the for site to post pictures of it since it's old enough to be in the Gazette's archive section which is behind a pay wall.

Oh and for those keeping score Zachary's article was on the front page not buried in the weekend section

Attachments

• moqLqdv.jpg
    moqLqdv.jpg
    524.8 KB · Views: 15
  • vlZH32q.jpg
    vlZH32q.jpg
    773.8 KB · Views: 15

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
"For starters, his favorite roller coasters are the Griffon, Verbolten, Alpengeist, Apollo’s Chariot, Loch Ness Monster and InvadR."

That's a very passive aggressive way of saying you don't like Tempesto.
does that mean he is a Grover hater too?

• Haha
Reactions: Ryan Carter

horsesboy

DarKoaster stalker
Advisory Panel
Silver Donor
Jun 16, 2013
Who else thinks that if @Zachary had done this the park would have simply blocked the account?

"Williams said he wrote a Christmas greeting on the park’s official Facebook page.

“Same to you, Mr. Mayor! Merry Christmas,” Busch Gardens Williamsburg responded."

Reactions: The Quist
Apr 1, 2010
NC
First, let us move this to the proper place. Which does not desrver to be under Mayor of BG.

Bob Bauman

Edit: Previous post asking about Bob Bauman removed. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zachary
Feb 21, 2021
I have been friends with the mayor since October and that man might be one of the nicest people I’ve ever met in my life. One day during the Mardi Gras event he gave me a free sample and he did a lot of nice things to make my visit even more special and hanging out with him really makes my visits more enjoyable.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad