Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I agree with @Pantheon. What on earth do "jambalaya and gumbo" have to do with "surprise jesters?" I am having flashbacks to the "interactive pasta bar." It feels like a random string of words that sound as if they might mean something until you really think about it. I guess I am sick of the park butchering the English language, especially since the result tends to be incoherent.

I agree with @Pantheon. What on earth do "jambalaya and gumbo" have to do with "surprise jesters?" I am having flashbacks to the "interactive pasta bar." It feels like a random string of words that sound as if they might mean something until you really think about it. I guess I am sick of the park butchering the English language, especially since the result tends to be incoherent.

Those are their names, like Jingle and Butterscotch and whatever else they introduced once they started sending out different employees in special outfits during Christmas Celebration.

Those are their names, like Jingle and Butterscotch and whatever else they introduced once they started sending out different employees in special outfits during Christmas Celebration.

That makes sense, but I feel like everything is on too on the nose with them.

"Hey it's the Valentine's Day Crooners - Angina and Triple Bypass." Get i? Because they have to do with hearts, yuck yuck, elbow my ribs.

Reactions: Nicole

Not being clear is perhaps a problem? And it is still a string of random nouns. I shouldn't have to do mental work to understand their events descriptions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zimmy and The Quist
^ If they sold deep-fried Moon Pies, I would buy them in a heartbeat. It’s not going to replace fried Oreos in my opinion, but a fried Moon Pie with vanilla ice cream is a taste and texture that’s out of this world!

^ If they sold deep-fried Moon Pies, I would buy them in a heartbeat. It’s not going to replace fried Oreos in my opinion, but a fried Moon Pie with vanilla ice cream is a taste and texture that’s out of this world!
They used to sell them years ago from the funnel cake shop in England, but no one ever bought them so they dropped them.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad