Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Excellent article, Nicole!

I'm curious, is the caprese salad a recent addition to the garden favorites menu of sides? It doesn't seem to be in the review, but it was being served yesterday and looked superb.

Otherwise, I ate here yesterday and enjoyed everything I tried. Not only is the quality great, but the variety and options the restaurant offers is immense. I want to try everything myself, but it seems like that will take an eternity to do. :p

I also noticed that the popularity of this restaurant is much more than what I have ever witnessed out of Ristorante Della Piazza. Whenever a show wasn't performing in the Teatro, Ristorante was almost always completely dead, even on busy Howl-O-Scream days, the theatre seating was hardly 1/4 filled. But yesterday, which was not a very busy day (employees said it was the least busy it had been all week), the theatre seating was 1/2 full at around 2 PM. Maybe the restaurant just has more visibility, or it has already gained a lot of popularity.

Thanks, Matthew!

To answer your question, the caprese salad has been available in a cup at both the F&WF and the Italian counter service place with the Icees.

In my opinion, the new restaurant may be getting a ton more traffic, because it is new and because a lot of people genuinely disliked the food served in it predecessor.

I love the concept, and will definitely go back to try the Mongolian beef. I ordered the lamb pita, which was good. From that line you can see the chefs cooking the vegetables on the special grill that Mongolian restaurants use, so the veggies for that station are fresh.

My issue I saw was that there is a line outside of the restaurant for people to wait to get inside. It needs a sign because we saw people walk right by it and try to enter the restaurant from the other side. I do like that there is an employee making sure that it isn't overcrowded. They just need to fix that line's visibility with a sign. Also, maybe a menu board because people would get in line, not realizing what kind of food it was, and then hold up everyone as they tried to exit the outdoor line.

The restaurant is beautiful though!

I had the Mongolian beef today and it was very good. Can't wait until I go back next Sunday and get one of the pizza's. I never understood why I could not get a pizza in Italy (except for the all you eat buffet) but they had pizza in the festhaus.

Reactions: jornor
I had a little free time while on a long, WiFi-devoid flight... and one thing led to another... and this happened. I hope it's funny.
1bnder9.png

Joe said:
I had a little free time while on a long, WiFi-devoid flight... and one thing led to another... and this happened. I hope it's funny.
1bnder9.png
You really put me in a good humor.

Nicole said:
Thanks, Matthew!

To answer your question, the caprese salad has been available in a cup at both the F&WF and the Italian counter service place with the Icees.

In my opinion, the new restaurant may be getting a ton more traffic, because it is new and because a lot of people genuinely disliked the food served in it predecessor.
I tried the caprese salad and was disappointed. Seems like they replace arugula and spinach with just iceberg lettuce.

I tried the chicken pesto panini yesterday. I'm going to have to try this again because yesterday it was so cold and because of Jack Hannah I couldn't find a place to sit. By the time I just decided to stand somewhere and eat, it was cold. The flavor seemed like it might be alright, I can't tell for sure until I try it under better conditions.

Reactions: jornor
It looks like a terrifying Halloween fright event to me.  But I laughed.

Ann Romney would own every horse in the stables, and Bill C. would be found hanging with the "Fiends" naughty nurses.

But what I find most entertaining is the fact that on a wifi-deprived flight, you made that image using only what you had available.  

...Meaning you had, on hand and at the ready, a saved photo of Marco Rubio making that face.  XD

halfabee said:
...Meaning you had, on hand and at the ready, a saved photo of Marco Rubio making that face.  XD

Are you saying you don't? I mean I've got at least a hundred on my work computer alone. Just of that face.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad