Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Sep 27, 2009
Richmond, VA
I'm hoping this isn't in another thread somewhere, buuut I'll definitely be in the park for Pass Member Preview day. If anyone knows of anything special going on in the park, please post it here!

Once more people join in, PM me for when/where to meet.

I'm excited?

Nope, there isn't a thread as far as I know. The park's official Facebook event page for Pass Member Preview Day can be found here though: Link.

I will, of course, be there. :p

Reactions: angelicurrr
I'm glad to know I won't be the only one there! I plan on arriving early for this bit:

Member Preview Day is quickly approaching and we can't wait to welcome our Busch Gardens® Williamsburg 1-Park, 2-Park and Platinum Annual Pass Members. Be sure to come out and enjoy all your favorite rides and shows, plus:

- Be one of the first 750 Members at the San Marco Theatre by 11 a.m. for a special announcement by Park President, Carl Lum, and Vice President of Design & Engineering, Larry Giles.

- Enjoy a special all-you-care-to-eat lunch in the Black Forest Picnic Village from noon – 1:30 p.m. For pricing, menu details and to book, sign in at bgwpass.com and select “Offers & Discounts” from the top navigation bar and then click on the “Dining” tab.

- Take advantage of Preview Day-only special offers:
o Save $25 on an Annual PhotoKey™ Membership
o 2 for $15 refillable souvenir drink cups

It's thanks to Members like you that we're celebrating 40 years of fun, thrills and memories."

Is anyone having trouble logging into the pass member site? I reprinted my pass in the fall since the old one was SO ragged. Could this be why it says it doesn't recognize my barcode?

angelicurrr said:
Is anyone having trouble logging into the pass member site? I reprinted my pass in the fall since the old one was SO ragged. Could this be why it says it doesn't recognize my barcode?

I tried my pass by clicking on the "Check A Pass" link and it was accepted. I would not think a re-print would have generated a different barcode number. You are not by any chance entering the barcode off of a Christmas Town pass?

After the 11 AM announcement I am heading to Festhaus or Traders for lunch. These are probably not the best places for a meet-up. I plan to check out the new Josephine's Creamery de Chocolat around 1 PM and will hang around for a bit. ;)

Reactions: angelicurrr
GeoUSA said:
angelicurrr said:

I tried my pass by clicking on the "Check A Pass" link and it was accepted.  I would not think a re-print would have generated a different barcode number.  You are not by any chance entering the barcode off of a Christmas Town pass?

After the 11 AM announcement I am heading to Festhaus or Traders for lunch.  These are probably not the best places for a meet-up. I plan to check out the new Josephine's Creamery de Chocolat around 1 PM and will hang around for a bit. ;)

I've done the 'Check A Pass' as well. :( I didn't get a Christmas Town pass, I'll just try to call good old Customer Service and see what happens! I'm so down for Festhaus. I can't think of a time that I went to the park and didn't have a Mile High corned beef sandwich!

Reactions: Zachary
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad