Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I'm curious why this man doesn't understand why he was banned, he acts like it is an attack on Trump supporters when it is just WDW following through with their policies.

That being said, yee yee
Just playing devils advocate. You could argue that trumps election is not a corporate banner.

Reactions: Luke
He was trying to create events that we're unauthorized and disruptive to the other guests in the park. It doesn't matter who he supported, WDW decided it was in their best interest to enforce the rules.

Reactions: UncleDuncan
The fact that this guy was warned previously and he decided to violate the rules again is the aspect of this that makes it open and shut for Disney in my opinion.

Anyone who has an issue with what happened here is, to put it simply, wrong.

"And I wanted to actually abide by their rules, and not hold up a flag to incite a crowd, but I kind of wanted to test them," said Cini. "I just really wanted to find out whether or not it had to do with unfurling a flag, or what was written on the flag."

and

"They never mentioned the fact that there was some kind of safety issue on the ride. That I was holding up a sign and I shouldn't be doing that," said Cini.

from the WFTV9 local news article

Reactions: Coasterguy154
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad